Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone will be fighting down the water, Bush will appear like Aquaman, wi pecs of steel from the gym, Mater will be wearing a cape, new sneaks and using her newly whitened teeth as a beam, blind everyone and Bush can carry out her massacre.. Steal all the soops and gear and retire to the bat hot tub to await the next mission. Benjamina will deliver towels and refreshments
That’s what am talking about 🀣 we need this tit hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Google him and there is nowt 🀫

Im honest getting like Danny... Voices to the side, then i realise my earphones are in and around 2 ft away. Away to count the grass before im carted off

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Chers live . Someone in the comments saying her pal seen cher n rosie in greggs in drumchapel on thurs. She has blanked it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
just catching up and ended up down a rabbit hole with that Danny πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

what @ is oor Rosie using? I don’t know if I am blocked

also scambank screeching about β€˜gegsssss’ at the parkhead retail park and being a general ridneck in a motor shouting out to people passing by

Reactions: 3
Guuuuys.... I had a nightmare the other night. I was somewhere in Glasgow and Rosie appeared. For extensions she had that fake hanging ivy ye get for your bedroom etc. Just mad green ivy hanging from her greasy ginger hair. She was right in my face so I complimented them and then we got on it together, up all night drinking and she opened up to me and I felt pure sad for her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ pure empathising with her over everything cause I was mwi in the dream. That ivy gave me the absolute fear but. My daughter has it in her room and I canny look at it now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh here new Saturday night drinking game! Every time squintbank says "abshaloutly" take a shot!!! πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guuuuys.... I had a nightmare the other night. I was somewhere in Glasgow and Rosie appeared. For extensions she had that fake hanging ivy ye get for your bedroom etc. Just mad green ivy hanging from her greasy ginger hair. She was right in my face so I complimented them and then we got on it together, up all night drinking and she opened up to me and I felt pure sad for her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ pure empathising with her over everything cause I was mwi in the dream. That ivy gave me the absolute fear but. My daughter has it in her room and I canny look at it now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh here new Saturday night drinking game! Every time squintbank says "abshaloutly" take a shot!!! πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Howling at this 😭

Drink another shot every time she says β€˜no whit but? I don’t care’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whos scotty pls ?
A wee tit stirring squeaky lonely wannabe gangsta who's in everyone's lives. Targeting Danny at the minute and overstepping aw the boundaries just to remain relevant. Someone easily forgotten and will be when he gets life or a job and comes off the app 24/7. A tragic wee toerag πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.