Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I hope it’s got blocked to that big baldy weirdo before he could comment 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hmmmm
I wonder if Loise and Rosie are still in cahoots... Friday is here guys......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's been a while guys! Been so busy I've not been on tiktok or here much. Just caught up, here are my observations:
Since I was last on there are 134563098 new threads.
Rosie is still maintaining sobriety but popping valium to go to the gym.
She's been wearing her new gym gear so long its going to need peeled off.
Her skin is a riot.
Her teeth are manky.
Not sure if she's changed her sheets.
She's a walking bacteria petri dish.
Mater is still unhinged albeit funny sometimes. She definitely needs help.
And seems we have a lurker in the guise of a dee avatar.
Here we gaooowwww!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There's cher admitted she was trying to comment on stuff last time night trying to be able to get on threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember the account. Looks to have 2 now, 1 has a profile pic of a lego batman 😶
Could it have been Rosie Bush's tit shoveller ? Im sure they used to have a lego batman as a profile pic 🤔.
Bit of a strange coincidence ? 🤔

• Haha
Just waiting to see what big drama happens over the weekend with Rosie now. Still can’t work out why Louise went back… again….or why Rosie did either for that matter.
I rely on you lot to keep me in the loop When I’m working!

Reactions: 4
Just waiting to see what big drama happens over the weekend with Rosie now. Still can’t work out why Louise went back… again….or why Rosie did either for that matter.
I rely on you lot to keep me in the loop When I’m working!
Louise would have went back cos rosie got all that money from the gifters. louise has drug/drink problems probably be lulled in easily by rosie saying she will pay for this and that. also the fact rosie was exposing and outing all of louise's family if she didn't go to see her lol

Louise would have went back cos rosie got all that money from the gifters. louise has drug/drink problems probably be lulled in easily by rosie saying she will pay for this and that. also the fact rosie was exposing and outing all of louise's family if she didn't go to see her lol
I think the blackmail played a huge part. I also think Rosie told Louise she's being accused of hurting T, I don't think Letisha or Jade accused anyone I think they just said they thought he had been hurt. Rosies said they've blamed Louise to get a hold over her. Make Louise vulnerable so she needs her. The money? Louise says anytime they fall back in Rosie love bombs her with gifts.

Reactions: 11
I think the blackmail played a huge part. I also think Rosie told Louise she's being accused of hurting T, I don't think Letisha or Jade accused anyone I think they just said they thought he had been hurt. Rosies said they've blamed Louise to get a hold over her. Make Louise vulnerable so she needs her. The money? Louise says anytime they fall back in Rosie love bombs her with gifts.
yup your totally right. Seems the pattern every time they fall out its always the "i paid for dinner/new trainers/jumpers" chat from rosie to get everyone to feel sorry for her like louise is a woman but it's all part of the love bombing to then cast it up when things aren't going her way #SmearCampaign

Reactions: 9
Oh yeah. Nearly forgot about the blackmail!!
It'll never end will it. Between the blackmail, supplies of gear and drink and the ’SH’ its a revolving door of a nightmare. It worries me there’s only one real way out and no one wants to see that.
Poor wee T stuck right in that day after day.

Awk now what's this drama on chers live now with them morons gazandlez 🙈🤣🤣 wasn't on much yest so have to catch up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do people go mental about others “having their name in their mouth” who gives a duck if people are talking about ye 🤣 honestly the self importance from these bams is hilarious 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.