Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2Frat has got to be the most patronising bleep on the planet am glad someone’s put her in her place, she just shouts and screams and calls people names mad weapon 😂 then you get all the comments like ‘aw no jade will be screen recorded and made to look like she’s going mental at people’ aye cause she is 😂
If anyone who saw it fancies doing a quick summary of what the duck the rest of us missed that would be great 😇

Reactions: 11
Had access to her account when she was doing all those suicidal lives and instead of cutting her off she was going on and unblocking people. Mj was sitting with Jade when she done it and ajde was laughing about it. Like Louise and probs trolls. Mj said as well that Jade phoned social work.
Would like to say I’m shocked at that but nothing they do surprises me , the reason they only have social media pals n no real life friends

Reactions: 6

I've uploaded just the bit that relates to Rosie.
MJ also said 2Fat was rolling about the floor laughing while she did it.

P.S - I remember the live that MJ was in thats caused the argument. It was the day Frati was screaming at mother glasgow, and about 5 more arguments happened after it. MJ did genuinely come on and say exactly what she said:
"Tiktok is an app for using sounds, if shes going to fight with mother glagow she needs to fight with everyone".

I probs have a recording tbh, cause remember I had to make like 5 clips!

Reactions: 9
2Frat has enough followers for her own thread btw if she’s going to keep causing such tit shows might be an idea 👀 I’m not creating it though incase she jumps me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
2Frat has enough followers for her own thread btw if she’s going to keep causing such tit shows might be an idea 👀 I’m not creating it though incase she jumps me
Apparently she is coming off the app 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently she is coming off the app 🤥
duck, Rosie will tober her cos she’s also in the TikTok departure lounge 😂

I mean, I’m glad someone phoned social work. Jade did have T for days around that time Rosie fucked off to cause it. Was it motivated by rage that Bush had ripped the piss or concern for T though? 🙄 Pure malicious behaviour stirring things up on that Live when she had her account logins though. No right in the heid, every one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I can't create it because I'm not wanting stabbed or Janice getting any shite

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am actually still howling at Jezza Scotty Kyle jumping about pleading for MJ not to do it on live 😂😂😂 what a fanny of a boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be fair if Jade phoned the social on Rosie good for her. Most her pals just make excuses for her. But to sit and watch the lives with your "pals" and do stuff to make it more entertaining and laugh about it. THEN watch the wain for a few days as if your a good person. Sick.

Reactions: 17
Phoning the social when you’ve been dumped with your pals kid you don’t actually know is fine, but to do that while encouraging the reckless behaviour and pushing her closer to the edge with her TT account and that is another level of fucked up! Showing concern for the wean on one hand then not giving a duck what happens to his mum just doesn’t add up and is really bleeping weird

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To be fair if Jade phoned the social on Rosie good for her. Most her pals just make excuses for her. But to sit and watch the lives with your "pals" and do stuff to make it more entertaining and laugh about it. THEN watch the wain for a few days as if your a good person. Sick.
Yep see if she phoned SW and took the wean out of concern that would be different , but she was just being pure snakey n laughing about it, sicko.

Reactions: 10
Just go out after 8pm and you'll be fine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was encouraging the behaviour that she will have phoned social work about. Shes going about calling others 10 faced when its her that seems to be one of them that has multiple faces. I have never came across a bigger shower of weirdos than i have when i came on Tiktok. I honestly can’t believe this is some peoples lives 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.