Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would make it but I dont have the option to make a thread yet 😐

Reactions: 1
Off topic but the big Sheila, the property wanker has had his hair tinted black 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he’s got a hat on n no showed it yet but 🤦🏼‍♀️

Off topic but the big Sheila, the property wanker has had his hair tinted black 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he’s got a hat on n no showed it yet but 🤦🏼‍♀️
False alarm he’s kiddin on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surprised he's not going to colourfest to see all the wains
He’s more of a Disney on Ice kinda guy . Will die off laughing if he shows of his heed and it’s been done with just for men 😭😭😭
His new burd is a psycho harassing all Susies pals nutjob material , she’ll have told him to dye it she’s no right seriously no right

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Scotty commented that him and Property Boss should go together. x :(
Same scotty that sniffs up mags shiter. Sickening how he can support a guy who hangs about schools with his zip down looking at 14 year old wee lassies

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That MJ lassie must have to get up out of bed in the middle of the night to wash her face in the morning.

Some size of a dish.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
See if they all had jobs and a bit of a routine they'd have less time for all this nonsense.

Honestly i don't even have the energy to scream at my kids these days, never mind sitting on lives all day causing bother.

Reactions: 10
2frat deff needs her own thread this shits getting good 🤣 I’d make one but no sure how to

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.