Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Any comments about Bush’s scatty behaviour are disappearing as quick as folk type them. This Letisha shitshow is a prime opportunity for Rosie to come back as though she didn’t exploit her wean to scam money out of people so she could win back the girlfriend she accused of letting her wean down 🙄

Bush just called that Amy in the box Trevor MacDonald 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

GoldenRT

She started off asking for gifts to fund a dial a booze and she would expose more stuff about Louise. Then she said if she gets 200 dollars she would give money to Tyler and then the whole story began about Louise promising him money.

I still can’t believe people willingly give her money regardless of what it’s for when she probably has more disposable income a month than anyone on that live or in this thread. Bearing in mind that during this she said she has £300 sitting for her hair!!

what the fucking fuck are these people on man

Just went for a swatch and your comments their profile 😂 you must have triggered Nancy.
Triggered by a strangers comments/understanding of SH, posted on an anonymous forum that she had to actively seek out to read! But she defends Rosie for blatantly SH or threatening hari kari on Live, on an app frequented by kids, (including her own!) 🙄

Cheryl must live close to Rosie? If one of my ex best pals was doing the stuff Rosie has been I’d be round that house taking the bairns to mines for day or too. But naw Cheryl doesn’t have her own kids so fuck the welfare of anyone else’s.
That would get someone the jail, or a doing at least 😂. At the very least, concerns should be reported to the appropriate authorities and not on TikTok.

Letitia’s arse was making buttons to ‘expose’ it all, she even redacted the screenshots like that would make it more appropriate somehow 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her and Jade phoning Rosie and Louise is nuts. How does some woman in England even get involved in a looney lesbian relationship between two neds in Scotland?

• Haha

lolla83

what a fucking shit show, all a defelction from Sunday night, scammed folk into money thinking t was for T yet louise outed her for buying trainers with it(bet they were for louise too) bought her back. not so long ago rosie said so vile things about her son yet nothing was done about it just swept away as dark humour. Best thing that can happen to that boy is that he is saved from that toxic household

specialK21

VIP Member
She changed her story a million times last night. When she was lip syncing n more or less flashing her tits she was saying she wasn’t bothered what Louise was doing. The more mwi she was getting the more she couldn’t mask n was spouting lies n just out of control! She is a very twisted and manipulative lassie, it’s actually frightening! She needs more than therapy she’s a psychopath, hurting herself to hurt others , using her own kids as a pawn in her sick wee head!
The real Rosie shone through last night infront of over 2k watching the car crash

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Lads im sitting here reeking of all sorts and bet i still don't smell as bad as bush. I was chewing garlic cause it was helping with the toothache then a bit went in the hole in my tooth and it was agony now im guzzling vanilla extract cause that's supposed to help with toothache ma breath reeks 🤣
Oh no you're having a time of it 😔 hope you can get seen really soon

Louise is toxic af but kinda with the mentality of a 14 year old if u get me but Rosie was on a whole different level especially tonight she didn’t care who she hurt in the process including her own child hope the wee man is ok
Louise isn't hurting anyone else with her behaviour, well maybe her Mum but she's probably used to it. Rosie has two wee kiddies relying on her. She was shouting on live tonight I don't give a monkeys fuck when she was talking about the situation about Z. I'd be devastated I didn't have my wee girl with me. I don't know how she can put her head on the pillow at night and sleep. Absolute different breed of human, if she put as much effort into fighting for Z as she did for Louise she would've been back months ago. But Rosie doesn't want her girl back she just wants to get mwi and fight with Louise

• Heart
Bush is always watching 👀

I would like to know more about the claims Ben WHB is actually a family affair, Nancy and her daughter, Louise.

• Haha
  • Wow

Cass_25

VIP Member
Louise is a crackpot but Rosies took it to another level of psychopath. Anyone getting into a relationship with her in the future seriously needs their heads looked at.

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Why is last nights antics not all over the troll pages today 🤷‍♀️ Just curious thought the fyp would have been full of her today n av not seen anything 😬
Maybe because Ben/Nancy is behind about 90% of the troll pages and won't have a word against Rosie, even when she's malicious and nasty.

• Heart

Bella2920

VIP Member
2Frat said on her live this morning she just wants to let tattle know that her curfew is 8 and not 7, although I think @Slowpoker had told us that before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Rosies video "I gave myself a baldy"...

So because you shaved your head for CHARITY that means that you are allowed to lie to people to scam them out of money!?!?!?

Shes fucking lost it.

View attachment 1325286
nobody cares that she got gifts….its the fact that she used her son YET AGAIN as pawn in her twisted fucked up games with her crackpot on/off burd 🙈 absolute cabbage!

• Haha

Briar_rose

VIP Member
She's like the Spiderman of TT whenever SA is mentioned shes there
I was gonna say it's like Bloody Mary Jane. Talk about CSA three times in the mirror and she appears

I've got Goss about her but I dunno if I'm allowed to post 👀🤣

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Naw cunt tattle life dont lie or keep a lie going we say what we see!
Cher said we were right about Letisha all along 😅

Louise is asking if Voldy touches her own weans. So how is it OK for Louise to make accusations but no one else?
Well obviously it's not right. But for the last 2 months Letisha and Jade have been hell bent on proving Rosie was a beast. To the point there's been fake screenshots made up today. It is concern why someone would make up a lie like that. What goes through someone's head to lie about it and make up fake evidence?

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I am actually still howling at Jezza Scotty Kyle jumping about pleading for MJ not to do it on live 😂😂😂 what a fanny of a boy!

• Haha