Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Im sickened wirh rosie like oh poor louise the victim etc...eh what about everything rosie has done to her. And concerned about what to tell T incase he sees this on TT, eh what abouf what he sees about his own fucking mother.
She just proved she’s more concerned about Louise than she is about T. This has been an excellent opportunity for her to lure Louise right back, what better way to make Louise feel vulnerable than being the one to tell her about the accusations being made. It was even her who actually voiced what Letisha and Jade were alleging on Cher’s Live, the rest of them were skirting around it but Bush came right on and spilled the lot.

Reactions: 14

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Why is this mj involved? She seems to have changed race since I last seen her on tiktok. And this elisha is right why is it ok for rosie and the rest to make jokes

• Haha

Allabootthathoose

Disgusting shes basically saying because she did stuff for charity it's fine that she scammed her followers 😭 actually disgusting for the pair of them

• Haha

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
Ohhhhhh FFS I’ve missed the drama AGAIN!
Doctor prescribed me sleeping tablets and I’ve been in bed by 9pm last 2 nights.
I’m begging one of you complete and utter sex machines to give me a wee recap please!
What did she do to Louise?
Why is it a shame for T what happened?
Who was in her house?
Anything else I need to catch up on!

Fanks besties ♥

• Haha
  • Heart

irishlassie

VIP Member
I bet the bush will appear on live at some point today with Louise kissing round her face she will have manipulated Louise to come back by blackmailing her with all this stuff she has on her if I’m right and they are back together makes them look like complete utter 🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha

HammyHeed

Omg just how pathetic and desperate do you need to be to threaten someone to be with you 😂😂😂 blackmail them to stay. She's that insecure and codependant she needs to do the above to keep anyone. Sad sad times. Thought Louise hurt T Rosie? Or was that another smear campaign. Either way hen you don't look great! You are the biggest ugliest, most hypocritical narcassist I have ever had the misfortune of setting my eyes on. 5 days tops until your back at rock bottom again slashing your arms and traumatising your poor boy. 👌👌

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. "

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Did you see the message regarding new members to TL.They wont be allowed access to post on Tiktok forums, if you dont have access to post now you never will 🙂.That should sort out the wee troublemakers
Thats what they get for trying to get on here and be trouble making wee bitches 😂

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Why would you want to bring that kind of drama to your door step move the fuck on its like fatal attraction ffs she will be boiling her pets soon 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣
You know Rosie she can't just live a peaceful life. I was in disbelief at her being angry about Louise not seeing her dog when Rosie leaves her wains with anyone for longer 😂

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Hopefully Rapunzel bush comes back today. I wonder if she done something daft when the life cut off. That's been a habit lately.

Cass_25

VIP Member
All is quiet on the bush front?! I think either she’s hit a bad yin and keeping a low profile or she’s back with Louise🤦🏼‍♀️ That or a wee stint in leverndale after last night’s shenanigans. Pure strange how there’s no alsorts a troll pages with SR of last night. It’s defo Ben/Nancy behind the majority of they pages anyway. Oh and btw anyone heard anything from Alana blanco ? She’s normally the first one in about the gossip
She’s deff locked up or got lock jaw from winching Louise 🤢
99% of the troll and gossip accounts about all sorts of cunts are that Ben she’s a sad lonely fuck with nae life, if she was a true pal of Rosie’s she’d be there for her in real life, get her help etc no sit enabling her behaviour but I guess if she did meet her in real life she’d soon no longer be a pal like so many pals that come & go.

I don't think she's got as many 'fans' as she makes out. People love drama and want to see everything unfold. A few comments on her lives about her being a good Mum. But the majority of people are sitting there not saying anything, waiting & watching.

You'd like to think if you were making an arse of yourself on social media someone would come round and cut the live and take your phone off you.

Even 2frat was like I can't watch this. Not very helpful! Even if she wasn't grounded I doubt whether she'd be there.

Rosie comes on tt for likes and validation and gifts. But in reality she has no one.
Yup. The only constant in her life is that poor wean who has probably supported and parented her most of his life. She drops him like a hot brick when an opportunity to get wasted or spend time with some shady character comes along. Exploiting him for cash and gifts is vile.

Even the halfwits enabling her move on eventually, once they’ve managed to gain traction on TikTok off the back of her latest drama. Or once they’ve skint themselves gifting her and catch on that they get nothing in return. Or once they see her for the devious individual she is, and not the poor little victim she claims to be.

She is very free with her cash when she gets a pal, but it isn’t kindness, it’s manipulation and ammunition to use against them when they wise up and nope the fuck outta there.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
2Frat has enough followers for her own thread btw if she’s going to keep causing such shit shows might be an idea 👀 I’m not creating it though incase she jumps me
Well I can't create it because I'm not wanting stabbed or Janice getting any shite

• Haha

She can’t stay away from TikTok, always has to get the last word.

47 goons liked this. They must share the same brain cell.

Last edited: