Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Rosie the Mink, she’s back oan the drink…has she been snogging Mater, no wonder we hate her

evening Bushwackers, back from ma holiday and trying to catch up. Christ I’ve missed a lot, but I’ve got the gist of it 🤣

Reactions: 16

longtimelurker88

Chatty Member
The thing is though is there is texts between jade(English jade that came up at the weekend)and letit where I’m presuming jade has said on them that it was true but now she’s backing down and saying it’s not. I think that’s what’s happened
That english jade gives me karen matthews vibes.

• Haha

Allabootthathoose

After catching up on the bush I'm shocked even for her this is bad! How she can think its normal to hack into her exs snapchat is truly crazy? If this was a straight relationship and a man doing what she did it would be viewed very differently.

Also the police who do these checks and actually leave a child in her care in the state she was in is beyond me.

Louise should go to the police and report her for stalking and harassment then run a fucking million miles away from the bush and stay there! Louise is clearly not innocent in all of their shit but the snapchat thing for me was a hard watch especially with her thinking shes somehow entitled to take Louise's socials from her.

Crazy beyond words even for the Bush and all her gang of merry followers if they defend her actions they're all needing their heads checked as well.

• Heart

Nick86

Wtaf has been going on missed it again 🤦‍♀️

Ffs can someone take T aff that fucking bam and put him with people who will actually take care of him and keep him safe and ffs keep him away fae that repulsive cunt and leave her to her own fucking shitty life!
These grown ass woman are mothers and gossiping about a child is fucking bang out of order if it’s true you go to the relevant people you don’t fucking gossip on an app it makes you look just as fucking bad! Fucking hell we all know Rosie is toxic, vile , abusive spreading lies about an innocent child is not on that boy needs outta all this.
And ROSIE this is for you -
YOURE NOTHING BUT A VILE, ABUSIVE, DISGUSTING STAIN ON HUMANITY YOU AND LOUISE DESERVE EACH OTHER AND I WOULD LOVE NOTHING MORE FOR YOU TO NEVER SEE YOURE KIDS AGAIN I WOULDNT SPIT ON YOU IF YOU WERE ON FIRE

• Heart

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Wow I'm so surprised that Letisha is a gobshite. Can't believe Cher exposed info that wasn't true again. So shocked 😳

Letisha faked the screenshots 😭😭😭

• Wow
  • Haha

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Fuck them all! Not a single one of them has T’s best interests at heart. Imagine that child going to school next week after all them very public accusations made this weekend. And naw Rosie keeping him off a few days ain’t gonna cut it (even though u were more worried about Louise tonight). Fucking Cher all besties way Rosie and Louise now!! Christ! And naw Rosie sunday ain’t forgotten just cos of today. You are a shit ma and an evil bastard to boot!

• Heart

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Its that bully mentality, shes used to trying to be loud and scary to get her own way and shut people up.

MJ's just made her look like an absolute cunt and didn't even break a sweat. This is how to adult.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Was kicking off on Danny’s live there, he’s telling folk Scottys nae life sits on tiktok day n night is skint uses it for gifts n is a wee fat wank🤣🤣🤣 scotty was raging in the comments threatening to log Danny out his account, then the live ended. He’s a wee sweetie wife that canny handle when folk say they don’t like him. Danny’s a bam but I like him , Scottys the ultimate Isa in about every cunts drama Rosies yesterday now Danny’s he’s a sad fuck with nae life

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Well done @SayGoodnightGracie for the thread title.

ran out of space…should say place at the end of the title 😑😂

Read previous threads for recap please!

As you were….

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Rosies video "I gave myself a baldy"...

So because you shaved your head for CHARITY that means that you are allowed to lie to people to scam them out of money!?!?!?

Shes fucking lost it.

1654611386743.png

• Haha

pugslife6

Chatty Member
I've been a silent watcher of Rosie and came over from Mario thread but jeezuz tonight was something else. I did not expect that spectacular fall from grace so soon to be honest. Hated seeing T involved as that wasn't comfortable.
Dont be silent babes, get in aboot it. Here we gaaaaow

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I find it so weird how Letisha and Jade spent the weekend calling Rosie and Louise. For what? Pure pest behaviour.

Nick86

Bloody life getting in the way but I’m caught up again 🤣
I duno what angers me more these days the fact her son is clearly not safe with her and nothing seems to be done or the fucking enablers condoning this utter madness!
I also am getting sick of these absolute weapons who keep telling her that there battle scars naw they’re no, they’re fucking attention seeking scars!!!
The people sending her gifts/money fucking hell I would love the social and the dole office to see this shit.
I didn’t honestly think she could get any lower but by fuck she always manages to come back fucking worse.
Who else can’t wait for the “comeback is always better than the setback” videos also someone might want to explain that to her cause it’s just getting fucking embarrassing 🙈

pugslife6

Chatty Member
Imagine being that much of a fuckin idiot people are phoning TWO welfare checks on you cos you would rather make a rip roaring cunt of yourself on live over someone you have never been with longer than 7 days than take care of your son.
I really hope shes not harmed herself when shes been in herself with that wean, a havent stopped thinkin of him all day

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
After catching up on the bush I'm shocked even for her this is bad! How she can think its normal to hack into her exs snapchat is truly crazy? If this was a straight relationship and a man doing what she did it would be viewed very differently.

Also the police who do these checks and actually leave a child in her care in the state she was in is beyond me.

Louise should go to the police and report her for stalking and harassment then run a fucking million miles away from the bush and stay there! Louise is clearly not innocent in all of their shit but the snapchat thing for me was a hard watch especially with her thinking shes somehow entitled to take Louise's socials from her.

Crazy beyond words even for the Bush and all her gang of merry followers if they defend her actions they're all needing their heads checked as well.
if this was a man acting like this, he would slaughtered all over social media & police phoned but yet again Rosie gets free reign to do as she pleases 🤷🏻‍♀️

i think Louise enjoys all this chaos as much as she does tbh. She might not be as vocal on social media about it but i can just imagine the messages she sends to Rosie.

• Heart