Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Schnork

Chatty Member
If Rosie and Louise are back together am tellin big Chelsea that rosie wants to be her CG and wants turned into a lollipop. Pair of arseholes

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Schnork

Chatty Member
Im sickened wirh rosie like oh poor louise the victim etc...eh what about everything rosie has done to her. And concerned about what to tell T incase he sees this on TT, eh what abouf what he sees about his own fucking mother.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I'm in 2 minds about this video of Tracy's. Has it been done to humiliate her because of the shieldsy thing. Or to educate on drugs

A million percent they do. I don't think she could call anyone on her platform a true friend. Maybe Stacey and probably Jade until she took the cunt. Kirsty too. I think they maybe start out wanting to help her and steer her right. But they end up with their own mental health fucked up. Sorry fir all my swearing today, I seem to be having the monday blues on a Tuesday
From what I gather Jades annoyed that people new she had T when Rosie was struggling. But I thought everyone new that already? Cher told everyone that Rosie left T with Jade and never text her for days. Rosie said the other week her issue with Jade was after it all happened and Rosie ran into the water etc instead of Jade messaging her herself she made a group chat and tried to talk to Rosie about it that way. Then when Rosie never spoke they all continued to talk about it in the group chat. The thing is Kirsty and Stacey are friends in real life. They didn't meet on the app. The people she meets on the app aren't her friends. They aren't people she should be leaving her wain with either. Not that jades a dodgy person to leave a kid with or whatever you just don't leave your wain with someone you barely know.

specialK21

VIP Member
I’m no exactly frati’s biggest fan but I can tell she’s a decent mum, she dotes over her wee boy. Rosie took the absolute cunt so I don’t blame her for no wanting anything to do with her anymore. Only person at fault here is Rosie as per , leaving her wean for days! Her social worker needs sacked! I think that Rosie puts on a different persona when speaking to any authorities and that in itself is scary. Compulsive liar that uses people for her own gain

Slowpoker

VIP Member
There's cher admitted she was trying to comment on stuff last time night trying to be able to get on threads.

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Rosies one of the worst people on the app, nothing fake needs to be made up to make her look worse you know

Jaybtee

VIP Member
I can't believe in one breath she was saying that Louise's own family are a disgrace cos they;re letting Louise act the way she is (like what btw, going out having fun as a single woman with no kids!!) and then saying she's the only one trying to help her. Also revealing info about Louise family and drugs... revealing her families jobs with the council etc... she really is a fucking rat

xAFx

Somebody just told them they’ve carried themselves with class tonight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Schnork

Chatty Member
I hardly slept a wink last night wondering what was happening in that house after the live ended cos we all know theres no way that Bush went to bed with a cuppa and a wee tuck in. Evil bitch!

• Heart
Did the Police actually say on TikTik they had no concerns? If I had screen recording of that, I’d be emailing it to their Sergeant and suggesting some training is needed. Lazy as fuck. They probably just couldn’t be arsed dealing with her.

I have a sick feeling she has gone off Live and self injured to guilt trip Louise again. I absolutely think it’s a manipulation tactic when she does this, but when she’s raging and determined to punish Louise, there’s a high chance she could accidentally do some really severe or even deadly damage to herself. Who would find her? That wee guy. Heartbreaking to think about.

I kinda get that T is an age where he is pretty independent and able to entertain himself and seek help if needed (apart from when his TikTok addicted maw takes his phone to further her online smear campaign). The life he is living is his ‘normal’ and being removed would bring it’s own issues for him. It makes me sad though that there has been social work involvement throughout his life, including whilst he was in utero ffs, and nothing was done sooner to make sure he had the best start and a stable upbringing. Instead he’s been brought up in his Maws image and exposed to all sorts.

Rosie’s needs have been prioritised every single time, she’s been given opportunity after opportunity to sort herself out and show up for her kids. And look where they are. She lets the boy down time and again and has now opened that up for a scatty bam like Louise to do the same, all as part of her sick, twisted game. Saw so many comments in her Live saying she was protecting T. Fucking imbeciles just can’t grasp how Bush has created that dynamic for T and Louise, maybe even encouraged it as she knows Louise wouldn’t follow through so it’s just more ammunition. Even whilst rhyming off Louise’s character flaws she was still gonna have her back in their life last night, proving she would do anything to regain control over the first person to show her a bit of sexual attention in years.

PhannyPhart

That MJ lassie must have to get up out of bed in the middle of the night to wash her face in the morning.

Some size of a dish.

• Haha

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
I feel totally sickened with myself for repeating on here what Louise said without even a thought about that poor child and how much this is going to affect him. I should have known better because I have kids who deal with emotional trauma left by my ex and know how bad it is for them.
I pray that he now gets taken from her care after this because surely this cannot go on any further . I only joined TikTok a year ago and the things I’ve seen that tramp do in that time is unbelievable and I cannot understand why he is still with her. It’s not right!!

• Heart
  • Sad

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Exactly, and she keeps allowing it. When her and Louise split up after the self harm she said it was all about her and the kids. How many times have we heard this now. She keeps giving Louise a chance to hurt T and make false promises.