Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just drove in the town wi Auld Danny coming through my car radio πŸ™ˆ Noo im off to Tesco wi my earphones on 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
am no a fan of him, i just like the fact he sticking up for himself against that wee sweetie wife ☺
Yeah to be fair for the wee minute or so I imagined to watch at least he’s got the balls to stand up for himself! I don’t know much else about him πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Thats Danny live again, skitty still getting it πŸ˜‚
Why do I have to be at work earning money to pay tax to keep Rosie, 2frat, Scotty & Co in benefits n canny watch 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I know this is a Danny fan club right, so please don’t block me (cause apparently we can do that sort of tit) but he gives me the boak and I can’t watch him cause he talks with his hands too much and they are boggin 😭
If you think his hands are bogging should see his absolute belter of a cup 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know this is a Danny fan club right, so please don’t block me (cause apparently we can do that sort of tit) but he gives me the boak and I can’t watch him cause he talks with his hands too much and they are boggin 😭
I can only take him in small doses. I'm just listening because he's calling Scotty out

Reactions: 5
Danny spittin true FACTS 😁 says Scotty must have something to hide that’s why he doesn’t show his face πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The last 24-48 hours have been wild but I can’t help but feel something bad is going to come from all of this. Whether it’s bush and her cronies or Danny and that lot. How do these people cope with all this chaos? I have second hand anxiety listening to it all

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.