Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
These are from Voldy’s Live. If this is a Tattler, fuck off back to TikTok. I’d rather be up my own arse than the arse of a cretin on that app.
Weirdos.

ED006D13-74FD-44B6-ABE2-CCBBA6ABBF43.jpeg
5B156D1E-C473-4B5E-9523-9CF719A4BF47.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Imagine having the audacity to ask for your money you won... Rosie has been going through alot. How fucking dare you...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Have a great time luv💕 my man says is that u on that tittle again 🤣 ive just realised he's been taking the cunt out of me tonite had my waxmelts on and was wondering why the candles have went out 3 times asked him if he was blowing them out said no but I've just caught him wee arsehole I was ranting saying ma tealights are faulty 🤣🤣

Rumour has it, if you turn off the lights and say "wax melts" three times into the mirror, 2Frat will appear.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
From what someone told me on here: Chive Queen said because Jade got charged and is tagged she is lucky to have her son.
Jades been going on about it for at least 4 days solid now.
I've also seen them arguing over who comes from posso... 😭 No idea man.

Wtf? 🤣🤣🤣 'ma uncles fae the gorbals' fannnnies!!

Fuck me! What a catch up, the rate these threads move when I'm on rota at work. The shite they come up with amongst the broken bottles and squiggly lines in their heads 🧐 I have only have one thing to say in solidarity with our @Slowpoker 'we all stand with @Slowpoker' 🤣

• Haha

Dourface

VIP Member
Louise almost forgot they were staying sober this morning and asked Rosie if she would fancy going to Ibiza on holiday 😂
Louise is a cabbage 🙄. No longer love her.. Burned her bridges with me and her dugs got tits 😒

P.s Im only kidding Hugo. Yer a good boy😍

Last edited:
  • Haha

crabit.arse

I went scoping on her profile shes following all the rosie hate brigade too 🙄
Oooooohhhh she’s an undercover hater….. atleast Rosie knows whr she stands wiv us 😭 even if it’s under a bus Wer honest. I can’t stand ppl like tht.

She has a video up of Z on the trampoline and the diff in tht wane is amazing Rosie shud b ashamed and mortified at how good tht wane looks now tht she’s no wiv her. Tht wud really make me question my mothering if my kids thrived wiv sum1 else. I’d b heartbroken

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Why they all got such a hard on for wee slowpoker? Its either rosie herself, letisha or one of fried eggs gang. They don't like slow cause shes straight to the point but gtf and leave her alone maybe spend ur time doon the job centre looking for a job instead of going after a woman on a gossip site ya bunch of absolute weapons

beebee789

VIP Member
Rosie's only loyalty is to Rosie. Even her kids don't matter to her, so I imagine friendships mean zero in the grand scheme of things.

This past week and her handling of the River Drama make me wonder about her childhood and the alleged abuse she likes to blame for her current behaviour. We've seen Rosie try to manipulate and deny situations that were literally on video. She's used this drama to go from a "victim" to a "fighter" narrative in the Tiktoks she has posted since. And she's shifted blame for her "self-harm" from Louise to Tattle to GearBear in the span of days.

We know her family do not speak to her and she has no relationship with them. Rosie says this is because she was abused and they did nothing to help her. But given how she behaves and manipulates everything around her to paint herself as the victim, I do not believe her. Same with the autism. I think this week has highlighted the reality of Rosie being an attention-seeking narcissist (like we needed confirmation). But what is interesting is that the truth of her behaviour is documented here in these last few threads in real time, as people reacted to events.

Rosie should keep Tattle's name out of her mouth. Anyone coming here and reading the threads will see the facts as they occurred, and not Rosie's manipulated narrative. If I were her, I wouldn't want people to know this place existed and I certainly wouldn't be pointing them in its direction.

But I suppose that is the Achilles heel of a narcissist like Rosie; she needs attention, any attention, at all times.

• Heart

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Shouldn’t be running bingos either if she’s no going to pay out the winner straight away then pretend she’s got a lot on whilst flaunting wee jollies to the burgh

Reactions: 18

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
I might be a couple wines deep but I feel like a night out with all of us would be hilarious 😂😂
I’d pay good money for that 🤣 it’d be a fucking hoot! I’m a couple of wines in too, had day from hell, my wee mums seriously ill in hospital and I’m a bloody wreck 🥺 this thread is a good distraction with you lot, ❤
how the fuck are they 2 gonna stay sober?! Sorry but I just can’t see it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Imagine going for a bath and using your daughters birthday present she just got yesterday!!!! Wtf. That's so selfish. It's for her!!!!! I'm not mentioning name 😂😂😂😂 but she's a skelly bas and throws beans in polly bags for folk.... 👀👀👀🤣🤣🤣
Poor lassie. Dead auntie hijacked her birthday cookie cake, brain dead maw hijacked her presents. I’d be moving out pronto.

Last edited:
  • Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
I love how Voldy starts every other sentence with "I'm not being funny right."

We know babe, we can hear you. You've never been funny and you never will be. Please stop.

• Haha

HammyHeed

Imagine going for a bath and using your daughters birthday present she just got yesterday!!!! Wtf. That's so selfish. It's for her!!!!! I'm not mentioning name 😂😂😂😂 but she's a skelly bas and throws beans in polly bags for folk.... 👀👀👀🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
They’re hilarious. Jules is not and never has been a Tattle admin, she’s a TikTok troll who pretended to be a Tattler so people would give her goss.

They can’t believe Tattle is just calling out Scottish TikTokkers? It’s an International site, with much bigger fish being fried than the jakeball scheme maws fae Glesga 😭😭

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Right so whats gona happen next time they fall out? rosie canny keep jumping in puddles and wanting everyone to rescue her. Is it gona just be a cycle till one of them ends up taking it too far? Fall out S/H get back together. Sorry but all that for a relationship of a couple months id be more devastated about my child not living with me id go to the ends of the earth for my kids. do they drive me nuts? Of course! Is there days I don't want to do anything with them? Absofuckingloutly I may not be a perfect mum but I would fall apart if I didnt have my kids

• Heart
Reactions: 17