Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Rosie didn't care she was wrong either she kept the video up for months!
wouldn’t have expected anything less from her tbh.

Anyways….i hope Rosie behaves to at least Friday when i am back from my jolly to Seville 💃🏼 Cannot be doing with loads to catch up on 🤣

off to bed & i will catch up on Friday 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 16

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Haha, 'alot going on'. Still though, ye managed tae squeeze in a wee date in Edinburgh wae yer psycho ex who you've stated was the cause of yer mental ill-health and self-harming and throwing yersel intae a puddle just to win her back. Try maybe having a job, full time care of both of your kids and clean yer manky gaff. That's 'a lot going on' - like most people on a daily basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Thread title is the best 🤣

I must admit as soon as Voldemort involves herself I’m offski. Can’t stand the cow.
We’ve all seen this of Rosie before, she’s seen the light, this is her fight song days 🙄 realising she’s got a problem…she’ll never change. Probably doing it so L will give her another chance. They’re both as bad as each other anyway..

I can’t find the post in the previous thread but someone called R a big boulder sitting under the Erskine bridge and I can’t stop laughing at it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Cass_25

VIP Member
Tam that does the pranks is on telling the neds crew it was out of order last night them encouraging Danny to smoke the crack pipe. Suddenly Scotty is all concerned about Danny 🥴 he’s full on taking advantage of a mentally ill guy with addiction issues for gifts and clout it’s disgusting. Glad Tam pulled this Scotty wanker up as that live last night was disgusting

HammyHeed

Rosie does everything for a reason. Never speaks genuinely. It's always for a result. Her having a go at chive Queen earlier was purely so she could stick up for 2frat and suck up her arse again afteer her shitty behaviour. She's so transparent 😂😂😂😂

Debcam

VIP Member
Ffs HumbleT taking the day aff 😳.
Im sorry, i didnt know TikTokking was an actual occupation 🤔🤔🤔....sorry, i know, off topic but jeeze i just cant deal with Scottish TikTok and the sheer delusion of folk on it 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Meant to say as well about the TT of Z on the trampoline…the money that rat has spent on herself, hair extensions, clothes, clothes for Mater, hotel rooms, nights out and you would think she’d replace that trampoline. You can get them for £100 with safety net etc, it looks like a death trap!!
Did a Tiktokers not buy a new one for her months ago that mysteriously vanished!? It was in the living room for a bit…

Wee Z looks lovely, well looked after now.

Nick86

Incase she’s “recognised” aye fae the police ya fucking jakey fuck - no even a week and her and Louise have gotten help 🤣🤣🤣🤣fuck Rosie either your followers are bamming ye up for entertainment or they are as thick as fuck and sorry Louise yer just as bad as bush infact both of you deserve each other fucking nasty, manipulative, ugly cunts fuck up and fuck off

• Haha

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Looking at the pics of them yesterday, Louise is so pretty I wish she'd get her act together and get away from that parasite that'll drag her down.
I'm keeping all my sympathy for the kids in this. They deserve so much more than what rheu ate getting. I dont mean material things. I mean love and being around mummy. Instead of her focusing on some woman who has only been around a few weeks. Fucking shame excuse my language

• Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
@Slowpoker I hope ur ok hunni. Remember they have tried before to get to us to "out" us for talking about what the numpty's of tiktok do themselves fuck the lot of yeez we all know uz read here so take yer 🤏🍆 and get it up yeez 🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Lost interest in Rosie since the fake suicide nonsense. She was supposed to go live tonight although I didn’t see it. Also what’s with the accounts on tik tok pretending to be tattlers? E.g @Slowpoker anyone could clearly see it’s someone else.
They are taking down tattle life 😭 that Polmont pelter is taking us down now too. Will miss this place when it’s defeated by the neds crew

• Haha

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
Still offended about the comment that we're all uneducated on tattle I've actually got 2 degrees but I'm not one to brag 💅.

What the hell are they pair doing out together 🙈and slowpoker nearly spat my tea out when I saw your comment (Well not yours personally but an imposter)
This has pissed me right off too. I'm just coming to the end of my degree, I've worked bloody hard for it, while keeping a job and looking after my family.

This pair deserve all they get...I used to think Mater was vulnerable but the only vulnerability she has is she's as thick as two short planks.

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
Why they all so obsessed with shutting Tattle down and finding out who we are. I find it weird. Especially from someone who doesn’t even have their own thread, who’s not mentioned here much, who’s not relevant. I swear they all jell of Rosie and want a thread like her, all hanging from her hoping to get wee mention. Bunch of creeps.