Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouldn’t be running bingos either if she’s no going to pay out the winner straight away then pretend she’s got a lot on whilst flaunting wee jollies to the burgh

Reactions: 18
got a lot going on but can sit on TT lives & run about in Edinburgh with her “psycho ex” 😏 takes seconds to transfer someone money.

Reactions: 14
Is this a new one or has there been a name change?

View attachment 1257316

Sounds like the Tattle Life Trolls. It’s Bush and Nancy.
A new act??? Nothings fuckin chngd wev called every single bit of behaviour down to the song choice duck aff Rosie ya midden 😭

Yeah i think so too . Could Boggin Bush and Mater have made that account between them and are both using it ? 🤔
They’ll be square going over it by sat 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
they’ve still got all the videos up blaming eachother for everything how embarrassing posting tht they’ve got help etc but 2 days ago slaughtered eachother to anyone who wud listen. If 1 of them turn up dead it’s not on us or cher or eachother it’s on her followers for enabling this pish. If tht was ur daughter or ur best pal wud u support it. Thrs such a thing as the truth and tough love I’m convinced some a these followers want it to come to a devastating end why else wud u tell sum1 to carry this on

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why do people want to associate with them or align themselves with them?

I would rather change Chelsea Wrights monster baby nappy.

974006EF-D470-4B33-B289-8B62B19B1E1F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.