Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’m off to college to do knitting 🧶 since we r all grannies have a good day troops 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Just let them be happy , we’ve aw been there”🙄
Sorry pal , I canny say I have tbf 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The latest videos of that horror pair are riling me no end. If she put half as much energy into her kids as she did her TT addiction and toxic "relationship" then she could be a great Mum. Sadly, she doesnt give a duck. She needs reporting to social for her behaviour and dwp for the money. Scummy cow

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Right so whats gona happen next time they fall out? rosie canny keep jumping in puddles and wanting everyone to rescue her. Is it gona just be a cycle till one of them ends up taking it too far? Fall out S/H get back together. Sorry but all that for a relationship of a couple months id be more devastated about my child not living with me id go to the ends of the earth for my kids. do they drive me nuts? Of course! Is there days I don't want to do anything with them? Absofuckingloutly I may not be a perfect mum but I would fall apart if I didnt have my kids

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm keeping all my sympathy for the kids in this. They deserve so much more than what rheu ate getting. I dont mean material things. I mean love and being around mummy. Instead of her focusing on some woman who has only been around a few weeks. bleeping shame excuse my language
They are better off without her, she's a terrible influence. I'm glad they've got the stability of her sister.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When will they all realise tattle was not made specifically to troll tiktokkers?? It's funny how it's so obvious they don't understand what a forum is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly….. healthy relationships aren’t crazy it’s not normal behaviour im married 10yr n hav never ever acted like this wiv him or vice versa I have mental health issues but I don’t ruin his life thru it or my kids I gave the right to make decisions for myself up wen I got married n had kids. The decisions I make now hav to b for my family all of us coz my kids aren’t old enuff to make thr own best decisions so tht falls on me as I chose to have them. I’m thr age also so “being young” doesn’t cut it thrs no excuse for child neglect n all this shite abt mums can hav fun is a sick narrative she’s no having fun no1 is n imo she gave the right to behave like tht up wen she had kids I don’t kno who makes me more ill her n mater or the followers

And another thing is she gonna pay aw the money back tht ppl gave her in support to stay away from mater. OFCOURSE NOT that wud mean she wud need to b a decent human being

Does anyone else get this wen u open ur wee profile box the urge to press delete acc it’s like being at the top of a bridge or a high building n havin the urge to jump off 😫 my head taunts me const😭 hope I’m not alone 🤦🏼‍♀️❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sorry I'm a bit behind but people gave her money to stay away from louise? Wtf honestly. People are in for a shock soon with all prices and utilities rising. Won't be able to gift.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
i must have forgot that time i battered duck out my man weeks into our relationship & him telling me to unalive myself multiple times 🥴 shower of reprobates 🤦🏻‍♀️

They are better off without her, she's a terrible influence. I'm glad they've got the stability of her sister.
poor T hasn’t. He still has to live in that hell hole with her.

I don't know but fom outside it looks like xher n co have been played by both rosie and louise. 🤷‍♀️. Loyalty don't exist anymore. Especially on social media

Reactions: 8
i must have forgot that time i battered duck out my man weeks into our relationship & him telling me to unalive myself multiple times 🥴 shower of reprobates 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yup and get punted out his own bed everytime they hav a domestic n listen to his mother threaten to u alive herself leave the poor wane ALL ALONE n see her sh cuts it actually makes me sick n the poor boy gets used to mke her feel better aswell then thrown to kirb wen maters back n she’s jus as bad if mater gave a duck abt those kids like they claim she loves them soooooo soooo much she wud stay away n stop puttin them thru this

• Sad
I don't know but fom outside it looks like xher n co have been played by both rosie and louise. 🤷‍♀️. Loyalty don't exist anymore. Especially on social media
well Letit deserves all she gets. She stuck herself right in the middle of the Rosie/Louise drama thinking she could get one up on Rosie with Louise.

Reactions: 11
Sorry I'm a bit behind but people gave her money to stay away from louise? Wtf honestly. People are in for a shock soon with all prices and utilities rising. Won't be able to gift.
No sorry I meant they sent loads of gifts but it was under the premise of supporting her n helping her get sober sort herself out n tht inc staying away from Louise I don’t mean they paid her to stay away my bad I worded tht wrongly ❤

• Heart
I’ve just had a video pop up on my fyp n it was a girl who’s wee baby boy was getting up for adoption and she’s saying it’s forced. She’s all tears and

It’s just pure chaos with them 2 and if as far away from normal as ye can get! This is grown woman in their 30s it’s embarrassing fs 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’ve just had a video pop up on my fyp n it was a girl who’s wee baby boy was getting up for adoption and she’s saying it’s forced. She’s all tears and

It’s just pure chaos with them 2 and if as far away from normal as ye can get! This is grown woman in their 30s it’s embarrassing fs 🤦🏼‍♀️
I clearly didn’t finish the first part of that msg 🤦🏼‍♀️ It was a lassie more or less saying SW stole her wean, another poor me case! SW don’t just go n take peoples kids for nothing

• Sad

I clearly didn’t finish the first part of that msg 🤦🏼‍♀️ It was a lassie more or less saying SW stole her wean, another poor me case! SW don’t just go n take peoples kids for nothing
I have came across that on my fyp as well.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.