Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew last night before I even went to sleep her and Louise where back together absolutely baffling. How many times do you “try” again before realising yous are absolutely atrocious together

Reactions: 9
Ravie Davie is doing prank calls now. He's kidding on he's from the passport office. He's saying to people we're dain heavy overtime the noo, aye mate.

As if they'll believe he's from the passport office 🙈

He's wanting the same followers Tam has.

To keep it on topic folk are asking him to phone Rosie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope she fished those gutties oot the blue bin. Alot can happen in a week in Rosie's world.
In Dundee by Thursday, bursting each other's coupons in by Sunday, a go fund me for a taxi back tae Glasgow, posting inspirational videos with Fight Song soundtrack on Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ravie Davie is doing prank calls now. He's kidding on he's from the passport office. He's saying to people we're dain heavy overtime the noo, aye mate.

As if they'll believe he's from the passport office 🙈

He's wanting the same followers Tam has.
Tam is doing brilliant with his. He even has the subscriber button on Facebook now. These cunts can’t see shite go past them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What in the duck are these weirdos up to man? 😂

I've no idea who this Scotty even is? Is he even a tiktoker that does any content?
(as in his profile is just full of random screen recordings and ive only ever seen him sit on Tams live muting himself like a spare prick).

50c.jpg

Also bothers me that he can't bleeping spell here but has some mastermind plan to take down a website.

Good luck with that 👀👌

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It's been like a week and i'm already sick of the prank calls. Reminds me of being 12 and having Free Evenings and Weekends on BT.

Tam's stuff was funny at first, but he gives me bad vibes when he's being himself and not pretending to be someone else on the phone.

Reactions: 13
It's been like a week and i'm already sick of the prank calls. Reminds me of being 12 and having Free Evenings and Weekends on BT.

Tam's stuff was funny at first, but he gives me bad vibes when he's being himself and not pretending to be someone else on the phone.
Ur 100% right I followed him all thru lockdown he’s a nasty prick he’s no nice at all he’s sleekit as hell aswell n all round he jus gives me the ick the fake act doesn’t wash wiv me either he has a huge superiority complex and the pranks calls jus annoy me I watched 1 tht was ok n I’m bored of it now he’s drags it out to long aswell n now the rest of the gimps who can’t produce an original idea hav jumped on the bandwagon

Reactions: 11
Imagine having the audacity to ask for your money you won... Rosie has been going through alot. How bleeping dare you...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This ooor woman been supporting tht cow all thru this for her to run back she never even answered the woman in the comments another innocent person triggered by her bs n keeps saying ur no forced to watch well they kinda r Rosie coz ur everywhr beggin for support to then tell everyone to duck gig coz u hav mater back to then b back beggin in a wk for u followers supper u make me sick

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Typical GA announcement but I Genuinely can’t believe these scummy bastards are back together. I’m out. I canny keep getting triggered by Rosie’s pish anymore, she’s proper riled me so much, not just for me but for those who genuinely tried to help her. She’s scum. I’ll see some off you on Chelsea’s thread but otherwise adios for now x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why they all got such a hard on for wee slowpoker? Its either rosie herself, letisha or one of fried eggs gang. They don't like slow cause shes straight to the point but gtf and leave her alone maybe spend ur time doon the job centre looking for a job instead of going after a woman on a gossip site ya bunch of absolute weapons

Reactions: 19
Why they all got such a hard on for wee slowpoker? Its either rosie herself, letisha or one of fried eggs gang. They don't like slow cause shes straight to the point but gtf and leave her alone maybe spend ur time doon the job centre looking for a job instead of going after a woman on a gossip site ya bunch of absolute weapons
Yeah, i think it's Letisha/Jade.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.