Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be a couple wines deep but I feel like a night out with all of us would be hilarious 😂😂
I’d pay good money for that 🤣 it’d be a bleeping hoot! I’m a couple of wines in too, had day from hell, my wee mums seriously ill in hospital and I’m a bloody wreck 🥺 this thread is a good distraction with you lot, ❤
how the duck are they 2 gonna stay sober?! Sorry but I just can’t see it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I’d pay good money for that 🤣 it’d be a bleeping hoot! I’m a couple of wines in too, had day from hell, my wee mums seriously ill in hospital and I’m a bloody wreck 🥺 this thread is a good distraction with you lot, ❤
So sorry to hear about your wee mum 😢 we are always here to distract you and brighten your day ❤ They will never stay sober. I can remember after the hot tub incident I thought surely they will keep their distance now but here we are weeks later 😂 they are both as bad as each other

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aww, sending ❤ to you and your wee Mammy 🫶

I’m interested to see how the sober journey plays out. Just noticed your location 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aww, sending ❤ to you and your wee Mammy 🫶

I’m interested to see how the sober journey plays out. Just noticed your location 🤭
Ah thanks ❤
I forgot about the location 🤣
So sorry to hear about your wee mum 😢 we are always here to distract you and brighten your day ❤ They will never stay sober. I can remember after the hot tub incident I thought surely they will keep their distance now but here we are weeks later 😂 they are both as bad as each other
thanks ❤
they just can’t function without alcohol. As much as I would actually like to see R quit it for good and be a good mum I just don’t think she will. She’s playing a good game, get everyone on side after making afucking monumental arse of herself, then she’ll disappear for a few days after falling off the wagon. That’s how I’m guessing it’ll play out. 🕵️‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sending lstrength and hugs ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hope ur mum gets better soon hunni always here to chat 💓

I bagsy being the driver of the tattle night out bus 😂
I've just remembered the picture over in property boss thread of the trolls on the bus that will be us on a nite out 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Louise almost forgot they were staying sober this morning and asked Rosie if she would fancy going to Ibiza on holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Louise almost forgot they were staying sober this morning and asked Rosie if she would fancy going to Ibiza on holiday 😂
Louise is a cabbage 🙄. No longer love her.. Burned her bridges with me and her dugs got tits 😒

P.s Im only kidding Hugo. Yer a good boy😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hope ur mum gets better soon hunni always here to chat 💓

I've just remembered the picture over in property boss thread of the trolls on the bus that will be us on a nite out 🤣
Tattle trolls are off on tour 😂😂. First stop is the time capsule and we better get our promised discount 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sending 💕 and prayers to your wee mum x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Fkn shrek and donkey in ibiza 🤦‍♀️With the amount of money rosie was/is getting she could have took the kids abroad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.