Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nosy-nora

Chatty Member
Typical GA announcement but I Genuinely can’t believe these scummy bastards are back together. I’m out. I canny keep getting triggered by Rosie’s pish anymore, she’s proper riled me so much, not just for me but for those who genuinely tried to help her. She’s scum. I’ll see some off you on Chelsea’s thread but otherwise adios for now x

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I feel for all her pals, she'll be left with nobody. This is the best group of pals she's had in a long time letting her and T sleep over, Jade watching t. People jumping in their cars to drive miles for her. Even though they are all wahoos! She's lucky to have that amount of people who care for her.

• Heart

MountainThyme

VIP Member
I honestly don’t think that gaslighting wee boot Courteney has ever met Jamesy in the flesh. Too insecure without the filters. At least he’s met Rosie in the flesh.
Neds Crew are deciding who’s first to be taken down I am absolutely shiteing myself so I am 😭
Just a co-incidence or hes that dumb that he has spelled slows name the way the fake account was spelled on tiktok?....... Auto correct cause you've been using that username mate? 👀

I see you.

• Heart

Schnork

Chatty Member
I know its the british way to have a cup of tea cos that solves all problems but come on tae fuck.. are they 2 for real. The 2 of them even meeting up is a slap in the face to rosies kids, to stacey who has went above and beyond for her and even to everyone who has watched this shit show and been triggered in some way. Disgusting cunts the pair of them, deserve each other

• Heart

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I also don't believe in the Edinburgh Mafia. I'll change my mind when I receive a horses head.

• Haha

Ijustlaaaavit

Chatty Member
I actually feel quite sorry for Stacey in all of this as well, after all she done for at the weekend and giving her and Tylor somewhere to stay etc. It must be a massive slap in the face

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Are they taking requests for take downs cos I’ve cried for fifteen minutes cos my name isn’t on the list.

alexa play Colourblind.

• Haha
A few years ago I was at a party with a group of mates. We were waiting on taxi’s and this wee ned started on my pals man who had done nothing apart from tell him to watch himself on broken glass on the steps.

The drunken wee specimen kept making ‘ppphhhhhttt’ noises and whipping out an imaginary 🔪 from his pocket and prancing from foot to foot like an Ali Express Connor McGregor. Could not move for laughing.

Anyway, those wee TikTok clowns remind me of that wee 🤡 with his imaginary 🔪
Embarrassed for them.

(Can’t sleep so talking utter shite, sorry).

• Haha
  • Heart

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
That’s it I’m done ✔ that is all I’ve came to say. The 1,393 rendition of no one gets u like I do has me gone 🤯 shag, batter, slag off…rinse repeat

Reactions: 16

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Rosie was on an alkie and on the verge of killing herself last week because she didn't have what she wanted. Louise. It fitted her narrative to get attention and have everyone feel sorry for her. This week she's got her back and that's what she wants so stuff everything else. She'll have a drink in her hand before the night ends.

I really feel for Stacey. She went over and above to help a pal.

Dee8886

Now she's just cut stacey off the live cos she "doesn't like her negative vibes" she really is an ignorant cunt of a lassie even if its a joke.

She needs to stop using autism as a reason not to work. There are thousands of autistic people who have the ability to work. She's just a lazy bastard.

Dourface

VIP Member
I'm pure sick of trolls going in the lives saying they are tattlers and talking shite. Cant joins anyones live without some we weirdo in there making stuff up. I'd be embarrassed if it's an actual member
Im keeping a low profile incase Mr Mint tracks me down 🤭

• Haha