Rosie Bush #22 No more drugs and drink for the Blairdardie Mink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cheek of bush to be wearing the jumper she borrowed from jamsey the other night does she own any of her own clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I went down the Chelsea rabbit hole for a few days....seen a few lives then read the last thread, im scared to venture back in lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly I gave bush til at least tomorrow before we started the inspirational / sad song TTโ€™s ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The inspirational quotes and msgs on bushโ€™s video hav me screaming fuckin morons

Reactions: 5
๐ŸŽต Anything that's worth havin'
Is sure enough worth fighting for
Quittin's out of the question
When it gets tough gotta fight some more ๐ŸŽถ

D10C7EB8-34C4-4521-A374-CC3A66D67F0C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tht mad Danny boy is live showing the live his crack rocking up spoon ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ big 2frats in the box!

๐ŸŽต Anything that's worth havin'
Is sure enough worth fighting for
Quittin's out of the question
When it gets tough gotta fight some more ๐ŸŽถ

View attachment 1248660
Screaming here ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Tht mad Danny boy is live showing the live his crack rocking up spoon ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ big 2frats in the box! Snorting toothpaste n eating dug chews pedigree jumbos ๐Ÿคฃ

Screaming here ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mad how bullying isn't funny until it's them encouraging people to do daft stuff.

Reactions: 10
2frat givin ppl it stinking for asking Rosie abt her legs n aw her antics but is sat in the danny boys live egging him on to snort toothpaste fuckin canโ€™t stand her. Hav u no got a 2pac cd to listen to ya munter!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I dont follow rosie I come across her every now and then on tt. Last time she was with a woman and seemed quite happy can someone please just give me a quick paragraph of what's been happening please. Is she OK ect. I do try to look but for some reason this site is always slow on my fone and crashes a lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.