Rosie Bush #22 No more drugs and drink for the Blairdardie Mink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I didn’t want to read messages that might upset me, I simply wouldn’t go looking for them ffs… they’ve broke up and she was disco winching some goth and a gay guy last weekend so what does it matter what Louise has been upto? bleeping get over it
Her hair has had a tough time this week 💀💀 cher and the police have some cracking fine motor skills grasping onto that wee tuft

Fs, I fell down the chelsea wrong rabbit hole and thats me only just caught up with 2.5 threads of bushy antics 😳 that was an emotional rollercoaster.

Right Im away bk to big baby chelsea, god knows what Ive missed over there. Ive not actually opened tiktok in days, its aw the drama mick, i love it! 🤣
Aw I’ve neglected big Chels the last couple of days will need to catch up on her antics, Friday night reading sorted 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Scottish TT needs to sort itself oot. Ive been watching cleaning and treated myself to those wee stupid jelly toilet duck things you stick on the toilet 🙄. Send help 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fs, I fell down the chelsea wrong rabbit hole and thats me only just caught up with 2.5 threads of bushy antics 😳 that was an emotional rollercoaster.

Right Im away bk to big baby chelsea, god knows what Ive missed over there. Ive not actually opened tiktok in days, its aw the drama mick, i love it! 🤣
I’ve resisted that rabbit hole so far however I may be lured in! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dr's at 10am on Monday and she's got a list of medication she's getting 🤔
Thought she had the meds to get today 😂 googled all night what meds she could get and decided that’s what a doctor will give her on Monday so she can party all weekend the crackpot 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Thought she had the meds to get today 😂 googled all night what meds she could get and decided that’s what a doctor will give her on Monday so she can party all weekend the crackpot 🤣🤣
Something to do with not being allowed them with alcohol in her system

Scottish TT needs to sort itself oot. Ive been watching cleaning and treated myself to those wee stupid jelly toilet duck things you stick on the toilet 🙄. Send help 😔
A wee tattle housewife tip for you - remember to lift the lid on the end of the jelly thingy before you try to stick it onto the pan. I might have forgotten a few times and ended up making a right erse of it. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A wee tattle housewife tip for you - remember to lift the lid on the end of the jelly thingy before you try to stick it onto the pan. I might have forgotten a few times and ended up making a right erse of it. 😬
😂 I noticed at my 2nd attempt. Also tried the one with wee lines, made a right mess of that 🙄

So if Rosies out. Someone should go and steal Alexa. It means we wont need to listen to Darius anymore

• Haha
What’s this Chelsea’s @ on TT? I need another thread to read 😆

Imagine that pig staying with you, poor Stacy, probably feels she has no choice. Grow up Rosie and get your own life in order instead of expecting everyone else to.

Reactions: 7
Nah I just had time to watch that primm video is she for real? She is so clearly jealous of the attention Rosie is getting from her 'attempt' and in her head has been like I have real mental health give me the attention instead!!! Riot.

Also why do we reckon bush is so quiet? Social work? Sectioned? Any theories?
Hopefully she's been banned from TT for forever and a day

Reactions: 5
Something to do with not being allowed them with alcohol in her system
Important information that she would have surely been advised of yesterday before her mad ritual 🤔

What an elaborate hoax, She is ripping the piss out of her pals. She has no intention of helping herself. She thrives on the drama she creates.

Reactions: 10
bleeping Oft.
Bailed at pg 14ish last thread. Came back to this.

Anyone near Erskine that can lob a couple of Milton tablets over the bridge, give the Clyde a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s this Chelsea’s @ on TT? I need another thread to read 😆

Imagine that pig staying with you, poor Stacy, probably feels she has no choice. Grow up Rosie and get your own life in order instead of expecting everyone else to.
Chelseawright43

she is a hoot.

If your pelvic floor is weak ask big chels for a loan of a nappy! 🤣

• Haha
I'm watching her live right now.

Does she actually wear nappies and not change them 🤢
I’d recommend reading her threads for a bit of background, you won’t be disappointed but you might be a bit ill 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly! I don't know a Dr who tells you which meds you'll be getting 3 days before they see you!

A lot of anti ds you're not supposed to drink. The ones I'm on heighten the effects of alcohol. She'd probably enjoy that right enough!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.