Rosie Bush #22 No more drugs and drink for the Blairdardie Mink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie Bush #23 is Rosie telling the truth, does Jamesy really want that hoof?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rosies most recent video on the Rosemarie Hinton account gives me the impression her and Louise might be back together

Reactions: 6
I get so sad when I miss things and no one has screen recorded it :(

Can someone give a full breakdown of the voice notes etc that were shared for my FOMO

Reactions: 5
I'm also positive there was a lot of speculation at the time on the PB thread that the person who is behind tattlelife_trolls is Nancy.

Missed it all last night 😒. So Voldemort is still a tit, Imagine recording people. Rotten behaviour !! Dumb and Dumber obvs think they can take down TL coz Slowpoker is Janice 😴. Same shite everytime. Tit, if you do have any information on Rosie you have concerns over ( and i doubt it very much) Take it to the correct authorities and stop using it to get views.

I went to sleep last night but it looks like what we can conclude is yet again voldy really didn’t have much to expose 🤷🏻‍♀️
I could understand why real pals would be raging if they got back together (Stacey etc) but not bleeping voldy and cher they aren’t and haven’t ever been Louise’s pals, they used her for clout and to piss off Rosie which is pretty clear if they’ve been screen recording phone calls!
Also am not sure if we’re getting the most reliable witnesses in Kyle and Alana blanco… even Louise is a hot head and comes out with some amount of random shite 😂

Reactions: 9
I'm going to attempt to make a new thread so give me a second. I've done the summary I suggested :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.