Rosie Bush #22 No more drugs and drink for the Blairdardie Mink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise got all the blame for her slashing herself twice last week and never showed up 😂
True but I seen a video she had up sayin she was gettin the blame I reckon it’ll get to much for her to keep defending herself to the bush minions n they’ll b with eachother over the wkend cud b wrong tho…

Reactions: 4
No I haven't. I've been looking all day 🥺
Her TikTok has been deleted too 😩
Hope she comes back ❤

True but I seen a video she had up sayin she was gettin the blame I reckon it’ll get to much for her to keep defending herself to the bush minions n they’ll b with eachother over the wkend cud b wrong tho…
Thing is, if she did turn up back with Bush, the very people who are baying for her blood would change their tune and start simping again.
”couple goals”
“So glad Uz R back 2getha”
“Uz R made 4 eachotha” etc

bleeping rockets.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Hah, I just noticed Primm's bio. Foodie. Fkn howling, the amount of shite she shovels in her gub, not a fruit or vegetable in sight 🤣

Aye a know she's got her own thread, my bad....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another video from primm about her mental health and about Stacey. For once can she no make everything about her? Rosie wasn't even dried off and Primm was after sympathy. Reeks of pure desperation
Late the party on primm and Stacey so are they together?

Reactions: 3
Why is big gearbear goin on abt Rosie mentioning her kids? Correct me if am wrong but thr beef no aw start coz Cher went into r live n she got blocked then threatened to expose Rosie abt z? Thts a power of moon walkin ur doin thr Mj I thot u Wer a bad gyal? 🙄

Reactions: 10
Disclaimer: totally made up piece of news so Voldy I'm watching you, don't steal it and make up shite news!

I heard a Clyde River rat bit her and now she's got lockjaw and can't do any lives
Absolute nonsense.

It's the rat has lockjaw.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
imagine she came live and it was her and louise in the hottub with "i could get used to this" blasting 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought the Gov had fucked off 😩

I just came across a screen recording of that Danny Boy hotwheels beast person snorting washing powder for a paper crane 🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.