Rosie Bush #22 No more drugs and drink for the Blairdardie Mink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what’s disses? He fuckin blocked me the prick next acc it is!
I think the Live just ended.
A diss is a ‘song’ that verbally abuses someone.

ETA sorry, I misread your initial question as who is that. Deep conditioning my hair and scrolling between here and TikTok whilst I wait on my chinese

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the Live just ended.
A diss is a ‘song’ that verbally abuses someone.

ETA sorry, I misread your initial question as who is that. Deep conditioning my hair and scrolling between here and TikTok whilst I wait on my chinese
Thanks 😊 nah it came up and said uv been blocked by the host a actually can’t stick him anyway tht voice goes right thru me and his patter is absolute garbage

Reactions: 3
She's live

Staying with Stacey and Lauren she's not allowed to be on her own. What set her off was she logged into Louise's Snapchat and saw stuff and went mental.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Dr's at 10am on Monday and she's got a list of medication she's getting 🤔

Reactions: 5
She's live

Staying with Stacey and Lauren she's not allowed to be on her own. What set her off was she logged into Louise's Snapchat and saw stuff and went mental.
What is it nowadays that you need your partners login details. Thats your 1st red flag. 6 weeks in too.

Reactions: 13
She'll do anything to avoid contact wi Z. bleeping witch

When did she last see her ?

Reactions: 12
At the start of the live she said "I'm fine I'm staying with Stacey and Primm because I'm not allowed to be on my own, if I was I'd be sectioned. So id had to see the wains here"

Reactions: 7
She'll do anything to avoid contact wi Z. bleeping witch
Was just thinking that, another weekend not seeing her then?! All this time and effort she spends trying to make Louise jealous or worry about her and come running back shame she can't forget about that and focus on what should be her number one priority - her kids.

Reactions: 10
She's off already. Got a phonecall and cut the live.

Her legs infected as well.

Oh and when the police got her she tried to run down into the rocks and they grabbed her by the hair

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Oh and when the police got her she tried to run down into the rocks and they grabbed her by the hair
At this point if she said the sky was blue id go outside and check

Reactions: 19

First Cher now the polis- it’s time to get rid a that hairdo!

• Haha
Imagine that fuckin bombscare living wae u. Imagine that logging into ur exes social media accounts n finding stuff you wont like ... its almost like she wants to find it 🤔 louise will be tryin to pump aw sorts cos bush was disco winching last weekend.... u can imagine all the snaps

Want pumped
Here u want pumped
Here we gaaaaow mon get pumped

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly feel like this could split Primm and Stacey up. Having to baby sit bush.

Honestly feel like this could split Primm and Stacey up. Having to baby sit bush.
All the more time stacey will have for Rosie 😟. Tosies enjoying this and it doesn't matter how many relationships and lives she ruins. She will get what she wants. All these fuckwits validating her actions makes her more determined to get what she wants. She needs sectioned. See how she bleeping likes it. My guess is she would be horrified. But then she can study those around her and get more and more outlandish.

Reactions: 12

She’ll be shouting police brutality next

Reactions: 4
Fs, I fell down the chelsea wrong rabbit hole and thats me only just caught up with 2.5 threads of bushy antics 😳 that was an emotional rollercoaster.

Right Im away bk to big baby chelsea, god knows what Ive missed over there. Ive not actually opened tiktok in days, its aw the drama mick, i love it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.