Rosie Bush #20 Attention seeking queen; no pals, mater or kids to be seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Letisha is a hypocrite bleep. Sitting preaching about mental health for her man, but sitting on this live talking about Rosies suicide attempts.

Reactions: 11
I don’t get why they are all so annoyed about rosie lying about why she was at the hospital? What’s it got to do with them?
It’s clear as day she was there to get her legs dressed because she’d hacked away at them. There was pictures of it on the live and you could tell she had her shorts from Friday night on.
She probably didn’t want help with her mental health just help getting cleaned up because the chances of infection would’ve been pretty high

Reactions: 8
Would Rosie get kept in for self harm? Iv never been kept in hospital anytime Iv went there for mental health. Not once over the last 15 years. Iv spoke to psychiatry and left.
I doubt it. I’ve taken people in before and they’ve been discharged to see their GP the next working day. If there is a psych on shift, they do the mental health first aid with a safety plan etc, but there is not much they can do.

Reactions: 5
I honestly don't think lying about having a sprained ankle instead of telling people you cut yourself is bad. This is the second time she's done it? She done it the other night. Scottish Steph said she was with people. Was she with Jade when she done it? Who was she with when it happened? Maybe everyone was angry with her after that so she didn't want to say that's why she was at the hospital because of her legs

Reactions: 10
Bush said her weans means more to her than anything.... i beg to differ hen

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It depends. They'd treat her wounds for a start. Re her mental health, she would under go a MH assessment. They'd either deem her safe enough to go home or keep her if they were concerned. If she tried to go, and they were concerned, she would likely be sectioned...I say likely...even over night the docs can grant an EDC or STDC up to 72 hours.
The way she was acting yesterday has probably led to the professionals sending her up the road, saying she's going to kick someone's bleep in, in the waiting room, asking for food, getting a Mcds delivered, visitors in the wee room, vaping in a hospital, and to top it all off talking about drugs, sex and swearing her head off.

It's not painting a picture of someone in crisis in my opinion.

Reactions: 16
I honestly don't think lying about having a sprained ankle instead of telling people you cut yourself is bad. This is the second time she's done it? She done it the other night. Scottish Steph said she was with people. Was she with Jade when she done it? Who was she with when it happened? Maybe everyone was angry with her after that so she didn't want to say that's why she was at the hospital because of her legs
I don’t think it’s that bad either, I could maybe understand why her pals would be like ffs why didn’t you tell me and I could’ve helped. But nobody else is owed an explanation.

Reactions: 4
The way she was acting yesterday has probably led to the professionals sending her up the road, saying she's going to kick someone's bleep in, in the waiting room, asking for food, getting a Mcds delivered, visitors in the wee room, vaping in a hospital, and to top it all off talking about drugs, sex and swearing her head off.

It's not painting a picture of someone in crisis in my opinion.
Absolutely this. I have no doubt they'll have some background info helping to make that decision too. Given shes a young, vulnerable, lone mum, that would normally prompt more of a response. Not that being a mum/lone parent changes anything, it would just question her safety at home as well as her kids IF they were there.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think it’s that bad either, I could maybe understand why her pals would be like ffs why didn’t you tell me and I could’ve helped. But nobody else is owed an explanation.
Aye they probably were like that, but the second time in a couple of days. They'd be annoyed at her for not coming to them again.

Keep in mind- there is a massive shortage of MH beds. If going in voluntarily- they may have said it would be out of area. They will have formulated a safe plan- if she says the right things, she’ll be discharged home. There is a difference between self-harming to feel something and to end your life.

I’m not sticking up for Rosie but to sit and question someone’s cry for help is a new low. Apparently that James Mac did it November (he goes on about it like a badge of honour) but if that’s the case then they should maybe be a bit more sensitive to it! I know Rosie is a roaster but when someone does something like that and then lies about it it’s not cos it didn’t happen and it’s made up it’s usually coz the person is embarrassed and maybe feels weak. That squad on gear bears live are sick pathetic rotters

Keep in mind- there is a massive shortage of MH beds. If going in voluntarily- they may have said it would be out of area. They will have formulated a safe plan- if she says the right things, she’ll be discharged home. There is a difference between self-harming to feel something and to end your life.
But if it was from a&e (not sure if it was qeuh or one of the other), if they were that concerned, they would have kept her in a&e or one of the aru.

Reactions: 2
Nah a canny go on listening to lettuce! I have honestly never hated someone I've never met so much in all my life. I've had to come off.

But if it was from a&e (not sure if it was qeuh or one of the other), if they were that concerned, they would have kept her in a&e or one of the aru.
True, according to Jade- she signed herself out against medical advice. At that point if they deemed her risky- she would be detained.

I don't really see the point in speculating about being kept in or not, I saw the pictures of her self harm, I saw her in hospital then I saw her at home an hour later so no matter what everyone else's experiences are, she definitely got to go home after being there for self inflicted wounds.

(I read that back and it sounds snarky, it's not btw haha I just mean all of them in the live speculating too)

Reactions: 13
I think if she had taken pills to harm herself she might have ended up kept in my lassie was kept in for 4 days my mum slit her wrists told mh nurse at a&e that she was gona end her life she didn't get to because she was found on time but she told them she will do it again she got discharged from hospital same nite

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.