Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Schnork

Chatty Member
So it would seem we are on tt duty today til everyones accounted for and present 😂 and for u tattlers that are working today remember and check in on ur breaks and lunch incase shit hits the fan today 🤯
In the words of Louise.....here we go 🤣🤣

Tattlers Assemble

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Nick86

She wants to keep it off TikTok but asks her to comment so she can follow and deal with it to her face, Rosie just type her fucking name in, we all did and found her - this is you yet again manipulating your narrative because a leopard doesn’t change its spots so it’s ok the now when she’s sober etc but the shit will hit the fan when she’s out her tits, only a few days ago she was embarrassing herself with fucking creepy duck lips! They are all as bad as each other, these are grown arse woman acting like fucking reprobates, these aren’t fucking celebs they aren’t “social media stars” they are junked up doledossing embarrassments to society they all need a hard dose of reality either that or go out and get an actual life fucking scum bags 🤢

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
That Mags always gives me really bad vibes. She seems to get far too much glee from talking about sexual assault and the like. Her activism seems to only be tailored towards men aswell, when she has constantly given Rosie free passes for things she does not let other (males) get away with. It's like she doesn't want people to think that women can be predators. Why not Mags? What you trying to hide?

• Heart

Schnork

Chatty Member
I actually forgot who Darious and Samantha Mumba were until the Bush reminded me 🤣 Still think the "HWG, 1,2, 1,2,3,4... YER UGLY AS FUCK" was the best thing I've ever witnessed. It's like one of those moments that'll go down in history. Where were you when Rosie Bush had a meltdown on TT and her bird handed her arse to her on a plate on live? 😂😂
That countdown was funny as fuck lol cos we didn't know what was coming 🤣🤣🤣
Imagine her going live to spend 600 quid for Ts bday....am sure i could afford that on the brew, scummy bitch

Reactions: 10

Bella2920

VIP Member
She should be the new Glasgow threat instead of Maggie Murphy. Right that's it you're going to stay with Rosie Bush
To be fair we got ‘you’re going to Rosie’s home’ when we were wee… think I’d be more terrified of that now 👀

• Haha

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
So it would seem we are on tt duty today til everyones accounted for and present 😂 and for u tattlers that are working today remember and check in on ur breaks and lunch incase shit hits the fan today 🤯
🤣 I’ve briefed the dog that he’s to walk himself, the housework has been pushed back until Sunday at least and youngest child has the iPad and free reign of the kitchen, sorted haha

Food bank face Tiktok earlier , the wee banner in the garden cos her wain “hates being centre of attention n awrat” . Tracey doll, why bother 😳

• Haha

Dourface

VIP Member
Im howling 1 bottle of MD has given us RB again 😂. I had 2 bttles on my hen night, wi loads of other stuff and ended up in a pub wi venoms, Dad dragged me home, where i poured the remainder of the MD around the carpet and died on a couch

• Haha

pugslife6

Chatty Member
This thread gives me life, speak to each other all day every day and we arent allowed to know each others names 😂😂😂 a dont even talk to my man n wean as much as i talk to yous haha

• Haha
  • Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
the plot thickens! Louise has entered the live saying rosie is "phoning her greetin and doing this on live its embaressing"

Also the siatica back pain has cleared right up we see
If she had sciatica she would know all about it ive had it and couldn't even walk and the pain is so bad

Dourface

VIP Member
Fucking terrific aye Rosie you take all the drugs and drink I mean you could stop it that would improve your mental help but NO here’s a free/discounted fucking gym membership my mental health is to shit funny I’m no getting offered a gym membership 🤬 oh and btw Rosie here’s payment each month for you to look after your kids or you can piss it up a wall - we don’t care Rosie as all those dumb fucks that work pay it for you, fill your fucking boots Rosie we love paying you to sit on yer lazy arse in your disgusting house and start shite with everybody on TikTok 🤯

If nothing screams the problems with the benefit office or fucking social services is that right there all they need to do is go on to social media fucking grinds my gears fucking these scumbags play the benefits like a fucking fiddle and neglect their weans but keep getting the help

Oh and just while I’m on my rant go to Terry if you want your hair done she does it for free for all you dole dossers out there that need extensions bush/dugheed they can show you the way
Makes you sick ! Im away to juggle money aboot to get 2 new tyres but this fkn loaf has all the cash to sniff up her spotty beak. Disny pay you to work at all these days

• Heart

Schnork

Chatty Member
So the 2 of them are going out tonight. get the snacks in, kids to bed early, dugs oot the back and lets get ready for tonight lol here we go (cant actually say these words without hearing louises voice haha)

• Haha
I can’t even express how much these TikTok clowns rile me. Not a job, a big light shade or a clean, matching bed set between them. I really feel for the ignored kids who have to listen to the screeching harpies night after night. At least we can choose whether to tune in for the latest drama. Every one of those brainless bitches need cancelled, it’s disgraceful and dangerous how they behave.

Nick86

Tracy thinks she has caught the person who wrecked the bit at the tree in a public park because a troll sent her a gift on live & would have had to use their own bank account 🥴 my brain cells die everytime i watch these muppets on lives!
is this Tracy with one eye going for a haircut and the other eye going for a shite?

• Haha
  • Heart