Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

specialK21

VIP Member
Slightly off topic …. But I was convinced I knew that lindsaylala’s face from somewhere. Then last night I was watching The Little Mermaid with the wean n as soon as big Ursula came on the screen the penny dropped 🤣
She’s her absolute double!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

nosy-nora

Chatty Member
See if they 2 cause drama the night when am working early bells this weekend am actually gonnae greet

I’ve been off for 3 days and it’s been deid the minute am due back bam 💥

Gonnae need to go in for a meeting with ma big boss and be like here hen, am awfy sorry but a cannae work weekends now, it’s the TikTok ye see, that’s when the drama starts and a need to be in the moment incase a miss any iconic scenes like the last time 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha

pugslife6

Chatty Member
Why are the absolute stoaters Rangers fans. Us lot have enough to deal with 😂

Amanda Britt is on the soops, she would gee aspirn a headache her man

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
If these accusations came from Sarah Louise or Maddie and they physically saw it aren't they just as bad for not speaking out about it? Sarah Louise has no issue talking about anything else. She has a large mouth. Apparently her and Rosie only fell out because after her suicide attempt Sarah Louise was telling everyone how supportive she was to Rosie and she wasn't. She cleaned Rosie's house and got it organised for her coming home but all she done was basically put everything in black bags and throw it out, clothes, toys, kitchen dishes the lot. Rosies suicide attempt was in December 2020 if I remember correctly they didn't stay friends for long after that.... she someone has known for that length of time and said nothing?

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Andrea does plenty way her wee lassie she just doesn't put on where she's going for safety reasons but usually wen she's doing her videos she will tell ye where she's been that day and if the cleaning helps her mental health then so be it. U can tell she adores her wee lassie and shes always beautifully dressed. my mum and dad took us out now n again wen I was wee but usually I was across at the park with my sisters while my mum was cleaning the house it wasn't all days out like ppl do nowadays we made our own fun.

• Heart
What a load of shite. Who needs pals if they’re all a bunch if back stabbing snakes like that. If you have an opinion, own it, don’t back down and blame someone else for it.

Bella2920

VIP Member
I still can’t actually believe a group of grown women (mothers, I think?) are passing round voice notes where someone claims to have seen another mother abuse her kids in multiple ways, but rather than go to the police or social or whatever they plaster it all over tiktok. If you believe this to be true then you’re not only letting the kids down massively but you’re also giving the perpetrator a heads up that this is floating about? That to me is what makes me think it’s just a bunch of fucked up people stirring the pot. Rosie’s joked about it and she’s most definitely got issues, but if this has happened and apparently social/police are aware of it then she wouldn’t still see Z and T certainly wouldn’t be living with her surely?
Did just watch Rosie’s newest TT though and she’s full of shite in relation to TL, the majority of us said that these lot were crackpots and we didn’t really believe there was much to it. The only thing she’s going to do is send more people over this way, which could go either way. Buckle up ladies 😌

Bella2920

VIP Member
I know there are more important things to discuss in regards to Rosie being a fucking riot but she’s one of those people who who won’t just let a song play through and constantly changes it, fucking walloper 🙄

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
The majority of us said we didn't believe the rumours from this lettuce or whatever her name is and I don't really understand the reasoning for rosie being quiet about it I would be going fkn mental if someone accused me of that id be clawing ppls faces off. Rosie wouldn't have access to her kids im sure if this were true and how she can say tattle have slated her for 2 years I read all the threads and she was actually liked on here by many. If Sarah Louise has said this then she needs to address it and do the right thing but tbh this seems like group chat fall out bullshit. Honestly what is it with people falling out these days there's no loyalty i had the same pals all through school and a great group of pals all through my 20s now im in my 30s I have a few great friends and I would never be disloyal to them nothing from our group chat would be getting slung about if someone has an argument id do anything for that group of lassies. Now a days its all falling out and voice notes and messages getting shared online for loads to see fkn baffles me

• Heart

YorkshireMummy

Blaming her face breaking out on stress lol nothing to do with the excessive drinking an drugs.
Going on about how her card gets frozen spending so much money trying to withdraw a grand! so fed up seeing this sponger spending money all the time when the rest of us struggle with electricity prices rising and living in the real world.

Last edited:

Slowpoker

VIP Member
In guessing when she told Stewart to never say anything 10 mins ago after they came back on camera it was that she took a line 😂😂😂

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Naw simple Stacey we mean the lala account in here trying to convince us Rosie is a good mum is you 😂

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
I know I said this earlier, but she specifically sat on her live this morning while she was strategically filming herself lifting £1000, and spending it on T for everyone to see..
She said
"I'm not drinking tonight its Ts birthday"
"I'm taking T out for dinner he wants to goto viva Brazil but I canny be arsed"

Ok then.

• Sad
  • Haha