Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
They are lying in bed touching each other 😭😭😭

Obviously getting the same stuff Jess rennie was on, Oh fuck they are now freestyle wrapping about Janice and her cancer to frankie fuck you right back

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

MountainThyme

VIP Member
I quite like Stacey from what I've seen of her.
Terrible taste in pals but if they've been friends pre-tiktok you can't really blame her.

I cannot stand watching No Rhythm Primm tho.
See her doing tik tok dances it actually makes me cringe.

bad-dancing.gif

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
Anyone else think that James Mac was just stringing Rosie along , getting her mwi , encouraging alsorts of sketchy behaviour now rubbing his wee hands in glee as this is all unfolding around her ? I know he’s no the brightest but he’s a sleekit wee c unt! Make himself look all high and mighty giving it all “I was just looking out for her” hmmmmm 🤔

Slowpoker

VIP Member
The govs live and I just get really bad vibes from him. After everything he says he goes "yeah?" As if it's like agree with me then. Tell me I'm right. Like he needs continuously validation. Calling people boy and girl as well as if he's trying to belittle everyone. Hopefully none of the woman rimming him in his comments get involved with him in real life he sounds very aggressive and try's to intimidate people.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Also I don't usually believe what she says but I do believe when she said James Mac got punched in the face and done nothing. Ran away like a wee chicken 😭

• Haha

Dourface

VIP Member
Thread suggestion - Bush draps a grand, still begging for anyone to drap the hand

Last edited:

Slowpoker

VIP Member
There she is pretending like that's her just told T about tattle life. Rosie you told him we called him spotty and ugly weeks ago. The same night you offered a taxi driver anal sex.

• Haha

nosy-nora

Chatty Member
Went to bed early for work this morning and missed out on loads. Sat in the car and caught up. Now off to do my graft so that bam can get her dole next week! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

whoisme.23

Doesn’t act like a mother. Acts like a 17 year old with no responsibilities. If you look at Andrea’s tik tok and see what she does most days compared to Rosie you can tell who’s more fit to be a mother and it’s not Rosie.
Tbh Andrea isn’t mother of the year either 😂 they’re all scummy scheme mums acting like they’re the best thing since sliced bread, Andrea is too busy wae a hoover she doesn’t interact with her wee one, hardly leaves the house and feeds her the tiniest portions of food 🤷🏻‍♀️

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
In penguins defence I'd find it pure rude if I went to my friends house and she lay on the couch with her face on a camera blanking me all night 😂 what's the point

beebee789

VIP Member
Has she addressed anything at all about what was said last night?

This is pretty alarming, given what we know about Rosie and things she has done (and said) in the past.

And while it all may be shitty lies, Rosie's response (or lack thereof) is concerning in itself. Rosie has, as far as I recall, never before ignored rumours or accusations. She doesn't take the high road; the high road is a foreign concept to Bush, like cleanser or maternal instincts. She doesn't ignore drama, she thrives in it.

So why now, of all times?

If this were true though, and Social Work were aware, it wouldn't be a case of Rosie merely having her child removed; she would be prosecuted and convicted of child SA.

evie1975

VIP Member
Just tell him naw. His Maw has a collection of Soops and MD and it must be drank the day. Tell him there's ice cream in the freezer 😂
Mind the heartbreak that caused!
‘Can a get money fur the van’
‘Naw, there’s choc ices in the freezer’ 😫

• Haha

Dourface

VIP Member
this actually happened to myself it definitely isent a sob story or not looking after your hair mine was brought on with stress and still awaiting a diagnosis to see if its alopecia it's a horrible thing to happen and its stressful not knowing why it happens I've dyed my hair for years and never had any bother but now it is coming out rapid and I dont know why there still doing test to get to the bottom of it
Mine fell out when my mum died, i didnt notice until a hairdresser mentioned my regrowth, i had a few months off work due to stress and the same happened again. Must be how my body reacts to a hard time. Hope you get to the bottom of it 😘

Opted for Vodka tonight 😂 Seems Gin makes me sleepy 😉. Early to bed.. Big day 2moro ⚽

Last edited:
  • Heart