Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

specialK21

VIP Member
Pure cringe when people talk about how much they spend on their weans 🥴 em that’s what your supposed to do …. Buy them stuff. Also the price of they trainers is pretty average for a teen , u can tell she doesn’t often buy they poor weans anything n when she does she’s shouting about price tags .. RIDDY

Reactions: 13

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Prediction for the upcoming carnage with a new thread title......

Dundee cells or Ninewells?
Who knows when yer on pints ae Tequila Rose......

• Haha
  • Wow

urworstnightmaregg

Good morning just leaving this here
Love ya all enjoy 😉🤣 am singing it so Yeah

Check It
What What Wha
Uh - Y`all Like a Hey
Yeah Uh
Come On - Uh
No doubt - Break It
I`ve been up and down (Uh)
Been going round and round (Uh)
I`ve been all over town (What What)
But I`ll never ever find somebody for sure

(Yes Yes Y`all Left to Right -
Yes Yes Y`all We can rock it all night)

Show Me Where I Belong Tonight (All night)
Give me a reason to stay
No matter if I go left or right (Left to right)
I always come back to your love
(Back to your love)

I`ve been high and low (Uh)
I don`t know where to go (Go baby)
Because I love you so (You`re Like A Hey)
And I`ll never ever find
Someone like you for sure

(Yes Yes Y`all Left to Right -
Yes Yes Y`all We can rock it all night)

Show Me Where I Belong Tonight (All night)
Give me a reason to stay (Like a Hey)
(Back to your love)

Love

(Yeah)

Love

(Back to your Love)

(Break It)

(Go Way - Left To Right)
(Go Way - Left To Right)
(Go way - I always find your Love)

Show Me Where I Belong Tonight
Give me a reason to stay
No matter if I go left or right
Show Me Where I Belong Tonight (Tonight)
Give me a reason to stay
No matter if I go left or right (Left to Right)
I always come back to your love (Uh)
(Back To Your Love)

Source: https://muzikum.eu/en/samantha-mumba/always-come-back-to-your-love-lyrics

• Haha
  • Heart

MountainThyme

VIP Member
I meant to post this yesterday too.

Not think it is a bit strange this account exposes everyone but big greetin faced Bush?

Screenshot_20220403-220152_TikTok.jpg

MountainThyme

VIP Member
I have to Agree with Rosie on this one 😱 (even if I'm not 100% sold on her reasons).
We've all been saying she needs to keep child related stuff off of tiktok.

Just now its relatively small scale, if Bush posts videos or lives going mental itll start going everywhere, people who are "part time" viewers will just see/hear that shes been sexually abusing her children and run with that narrative making her suitation 100x times worse, it would probably spike even more SW reports etc.

IMO, shes doing the right thing.
Just very unusual because its not her goto reaction we've all seen countless times.

Ill be eating my words in a few days when she gets absolutely smashed and inevitability talks about it... 😂😂😂

Slowpoker

VIP Member
This is just something that shouldn’t be on social media in my opinion, we can’t do anything, mags can’t do anything, let the right people deal with it, this really shouldn’t be discussed on something like this, yous can hate me if you like that’s ur choice but things are getting serious now and I think we really shouldn’t discuss it guys, I’ll be staying off here for a while it’s very triggering for me, I hope it gets investigated by the correct people though x
Sorry it's triggering you but this isn't a new discussion going on here. It's a big part of our problem with Rosie is there hyper sexualising everything and threatening to assault her kids. Not sure if you've missed that but maybe this just isn't the place for you because it's mentioned often.

• Heart

MJW

Chatty Member
Anyone know if there is football on today?

Fuck me 100% of these Scottish tikertockers couldn't find ibrox or parkhead on Google maps.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Aye a thought the same with this guy, I liked him at first but after his live with Lee Sutherland (he’s a bit of marmite you either like or hate him and I’m in the middle the now) but aye after that live I’ve totally went off the gov. I unfollowed him cos I’m like who does he think he is the way he speaks, the need for constant agreement the way people try and interact with him and he rips the pish out them anyway like fuck off. What’s the accent? Is that real or nah??
Lee Sutherland is a predator. He was sitting in his car in town at the weekend wanting to pick "stupid people" up and give them lifts home. Not regular people the people who were left maybe walking about themselves with no way home who would do anything for cash like prostitutes. Even woman who would be willing to get into his car not ones that are a waste of time and don't talk to strangers. It was the weirdest live Iv ever saw. But aye the govs a creep as well. Lee isn't like marmite though you don't love or hate people who pry down dark ally ways looking for victims 🤢

• Wow

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Wtf just scrolling tiktok and came across ginger minge and some cunt way lips like a baboons arsehole. All over each other 🤮 wonder were the wean is? Also first thing I hear out rubber lips is to someone commenting and he says that persons mum touches their brother wtf is it with rosie and all the ones she hangs around with and their weirdo talk🤬 🤔 poor t having to listen to that. Im so glad I don't drink anymore haven't done for few yrs my man likes a drink now n again but if my son was getting woke up way music and vile talk my man would get a boot to the face but we aren't scummy parents and my kids are safely tucked in bed outcold on a Tuesday nite. I cant sleep due to pain so I'm in a cunt of a mood and had to rant here sorry guys

• Heart
Rosie dual lived Lyndsey when she fell out with Blair because Lyndsey was in Blair's comments talking shite about Rosie and Lynsey told Rosie she didn't mean anything bad by it and loved Rosie she wasn't meaning any harm. Now she's exposing her for stuff that's already out there or she's been accused of? T isn't 15 either.

Mags was in Rosie's live a few weeks ago telling Rosie she understands how she uses "dark humour" about sexual assault. She's no better.

Lyndsey LaLa is a weird one, she flits about all the drama and doesn’t have an opinion of her own, only what the majority are going with. I am convinced she was involved in the GossGal carry on.

Mags ‘Hunter’ is suspicious as fuck and that’s a hill I will die on. She sat in Stayace’s Lives for nights on end blowing smoke up her arse and actually went mental when someone phoned a welfare check for the wee boy. She defended Bush’s multiple and lengthy discussions about SA her kids. What fucking planet do you have to be on to pretend to be a child and lure paedos when you’re seeing blatant child abuse/neglect play out on Lives and defend it? Hunter my arse, Mags Enabler more like.

• Heart

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I know, I’m not saying she is, just pointing out that the situation is a bit more complex than report her and the kids lives will become magically wonderful.
Nobody thinks their lives will become magically wonderful. We just think there's something better than listen to their mother intoxicated screaming about shouting abuse till the early hours of the morning threatening to beat them & have sex with them. If they aren't hearing that they are hearing her offer random people over to the house to fight. If you think that's alright, if that environments safe then this probably isn't the place for you.

How many chances do social work give her before something tragic happens?

Last edited:
I know, I’m not saying she is, just pointing out that the situation is a bit more complex than report her and the kids lives will become magically wonderful.
Thanks for that valuable input ✌🏼 Don’t you find it ‘interesting’ that Z is actually in alternative care and appears to be thriving? T remains with his Mum I imagine because he’s older and by virtue of his age, more independent and capable than his younger, more vulnerable and non verbal sister. Also possibly because of concerns that removing a child of his age would cause more problems than it would solve. It’s still horrific to watch what he goes through though because it’s just not good enough.

• Heart

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
She doesn’t half cherry pick her comments to get irate about , more said they didn’t believe it than did but that doesn’t suit her tattle life bully me narrative

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
I’m glad you had a good experience ♥ but that doesn’t negate the fact that there is still huge problems in the care system and that T and Z would be so lucky x
Dont know if you’ve been watching Rosie long because your new here, T and Z don’t have it good with Rosie as a mum, she speaks about doing disgusting things to her kids and speaks to the wee boy like he’s nothing, the wee boy goes days on end without seeing Rosie whilst she’s away drinking and doing god knows what, not to mention all their money she spends on herself. They’d have a far better chance in care no doubt about it.

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Just caught up thank you mountain thyme for the recap I needed that , this all smacks off high school bitchy girl she said no she said shitey pathetic immature drama , it’s hard to believe sometimes these “ mothers “ and grown women have the time or energy for this absolute bullshit , you just know it’s proper consuming the main players in it go out for a walk ffs , enjoy the fresh air , look after your kids… whatever
Proper embarrassing weapons with very very dangerous intentions

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
Chained to my desk skint you wonder why you bother working when these scroungers get everything going. My soul is dead lmao

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
She doesn't need foundation to make that rank mushroom pus of hers look better, she needs Harry Potter's invisibility cloak

• Haha