Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I’m glad you had a good experience ♥ but that doesn’t negate the fact that there is still huge problems in the care system and that T and Z would be so lucky x
Rosie isn't "lucky" for them either, she talks about wanting to sexually assault and batter them as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

HashtagYolo

the plot thickens! Louise has entered the live saying rosie is "phoning her greetin and doing this on live its embaressing"

Also the siatica back pain has cleared right up we see

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Fkn hell 10 pages i had to catch up on ya bunch of gab shites 🤣 just kidden love uz really 💓 however divorce is in the post for my man fkn anniversary dinner cutting into ma tattle time 🤣
Firstly if someone has sat on info about SA then they need their heed kicked in but tbh I don't know what truth there is to it. Next, mags, one woman i cannot stand! All ppl who are caught messaging kids or ppl they assume are kids should be treated the same a bullet to the heed but mags seems to have a bigger gripe with people of colour! I watched one of their stings and the male POC was vilified for his lack of the English language. Not sticking up for him btw he should get shot but mags shows her racist views wen on these stings In a deplorable manner. Her giving it "fucking talk English none of your mumble jumble bullshit" in reference to this person's obvious first language. One man also put his hands together begging and pleading saying he wasn't going to harm a child (bullshit) and she gives it never mind your Allah and praying shite. The lassie who does it with her im sure or is always in her lives got the property boss to wish her child a happy birthday the other day. Him that talked about being "baw deep" in a child 🤬🤢 plus they think the way rosie speaks about her own children is acceptable well naw its fkn not. I had a dream b4 my wee boy was taken and in my dream was me screaming imagining terrible things happening to him well I never usually remember my dreams but that one I still remember the next day I kept my son close to me and wen I was tucking him into bed that nite I was crying as he was falling asleep and felt sick to my stomach all because of a dream how any parent can speak the way rosie does about her own children is beyond me I still get intense rage and feel sick as fk at the thought of anyone harming my kids never mind that sort of thing being in my own head and coming out my mouth. Sorry know its a long one but it brings tears to my eyes the thought of anyone harming a child. My children may drive me crazy at times but I would kill anyone who harmed them its my job to protect them not expose them the way rosie does to ppl online who may become friends with rosie just to get to her children. Wishing u all a blessed Thursday 💗

• Heart

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Recap of the past few days (from my perspective):
PREVIOUSLY
A week or so ago i saw LaLa Lynsday videos of her being accused of being a prostitute, relapsed and has issues with her groin as its the area she used to inject heroin.
Apparently this info all started coming out because of a group chat LaLa was in with Letisha, Maddy and other girls and they fell out with Letisha.
Maddy told Letisha about LaLas groin.
LaLa then was on live constantly talking about Letisha, slagging her for not having an upper lip etc

WEDNESDAY
Letisha goes live to retaliate to LaLa, says shes got clips and screenshots that relate to their pointless arguement.
Rosie Bush is mentioned because Letisha is saying the way "they" talk about children is disgusting.

We get a post in here saying Rosie and her children are being mentioned in the live.
Rosie isnt involved in the argument, shes only mentioned so Letisha can expose what the friends shes been arguing with have been saying.

Letisha takes 2 hours to show any clips/screenshots.

Clips are of LaLa calling Letisha ugly, saying shes going to murder her.
There is one short screenshot which is apparently about Maddy. There is no context of who the messages are between (paraphrase):
"you lied, so does this mean you lied about what Sarah Louise seen Rosie do to Z?"
This is the only info posted about Rosie, everything else related to their petty arguement.

THURSDAY
LaLa goes live and posts the voice note of Letisha speaking about Rosie and her children to prove to everyone its Letisha that has been saying stuff about RB, not Maddy.

Honestly, its pathetic but thats a summary of whats happened, a petty tit for tat argument between a group of girls.
Rosie has been pulled into it for no other reason than so they can expose each other, not expose Rosie.

I didn't watch any Lives last night, just read through this but as it stands:
The stuff Letisha has said about Rosie is mainly from clips or things previously spoken about, she says T is 15(false), and seems like her info has come regurgitating drama TikTok accounts.

There has been no clarity on the screenshot about what Sarah Louise "Seen".

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Anyone catch what wee prim was smoking at end of live a few people I know have said crack pipe ??
aye because she looks like a crack addict 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️ If people you know have said it then why would u need people u don’t know on tattle to confirm it 😂

i can’t stand wee primm but wouldn’t go out my way to make up daft rumours about the lassie 😬

beebee789

VIP Member
I think that these rumours are malicious, and i get why people think that given the things Rosie has joked about in the past that she would be capable of SA her child. But there is a huge jump between saying something and actually doing it.

I've threatened to kill people in jest before and not once have I gone out and done my best Ted Bundy impression.

That said, I can't believe i'm actually defending Rosie Bush. I need a shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I think if anyone wants to walk over fire for Rosie bush they need to be less concerned about her well being and sort themselves out.

• Haha

pugslife6

Chatty Member
Take it back, she is talking bout rosie and Z! Apologies megangammy doesnt sniff bus seats lol

• Haha

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
A bunch of bitches accusing you of THE WORST stuff on TT Bush and you make a video about us a tattle? Wtf is wrong with you? We don’t allow or condone untrue things being said about you or your kids. We will defend you if we believe you are being accused wrongly. We will only ever comment on WHAT WE SEE yet these bunch of nasty bitches drag you thru the mud on TT and again your issue is with TL. Get a fucking grip eh ffs.

Reactions: 15

Dourface

VIP Member
Im away back to my telly. I honestly have no idea whats going on, aww these dafties, mon watch my live.. Blocked 🤦‍♀️. Im 40 noo, no many precious hours left and it being spent listening to le-TIT-A

• Haha

MeganGammy

This Maddie sounds like a dangerous person. I don’t believe Bush has done what she’s saying. I’ll be wary about posting in the future. Alas, my fetish for sniffing bus seats has become common knowledge.

• Haha

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
I actually forgot who Darious and Samantha Mumba were until the Bush reminded me 🤣 Still think the "HWG, 1,2, 1,2,3,4... YER UGLY AS FUCK" was the best thing I've ever witnessed. It's like one of those moments that'll go down in history. Where were you when Rosie Bush had a meltdown on TT and her bird handed her arse to her on a plate on live? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Actual footage of them furiously refreshing tattle life. 😂

(Except they have much higher BMIs, and less IQ).
refresh-big-bang-theory.gif

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
They are lying in bed touching each other 😭😭😭

Obviously getting the same stuff Jess rennie was on, Oh fuck they are now freestyle wrapping about Janice and her cancer to frankie fuck you right back
Why does she dress like she’s in the early 2000’s at fucking Craig Tara or something 😭😭

• Haha
Slightly off topic …. But I was convinced I knew that lindsaylala’s face from somewhere. Then last night I was watching The Little Mermaid with the wean n as soon as big Ursula came on the screen the penny dropped 🤣
She’s her absolute double!
I just see this when I look at LALA:

• Haha