Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
There's something that gives me bad vibes about pedalo hunters as much as pedos. I just find it all really weird and uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 15

ZedsDead

VIP Member
The absolute state of The Penguin, the big massive Glesga Ranjurs fan with her big massive Ranjurs tap on, sat in Rosie's hoose with a bottle and some soops, never set foot in Ibrox but goes there to buy chips, cheese and curry sauce. Absolute banger.

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
The new people in this thread really have no filter this morning.

Rumours are flying about. I don’t think we should interact with the account wishing death on Rosie as the thread will be removed and it’s just a disgusting thing to say in general.
Tattle regulars do not accept this negative energy from the new poster.

We all missed Rosie when she wasn't on TT for 5 days.

We all have nothing but praise for her weans and we all get frustrated and wish she would be a better Mum to them.

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Did you also know Prim pure loves jesus?
😂🙏
Sorry for anyone religious, but seeing that she used to do inspirational talks about loving god, crosses round her neck and on the walls in the background was unexpected.

This was before she was eating penguin pussy tho.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Slowpoker

VIP Member
As much as that's unfortunate t is where I'm worried most about its bad enough he's vulnerable not to mention kids can be cruel he's first year and his mum behaves like that online if there is drugs like that involved I'd rather services relivint to t care and safety were at least given a heads up if anything given that boy prob has a list of worries as long as his arm the last thing he would need is this if true Rosie prim any of them aren't my concern and if either are that bothered they can download live edit cut the bit and prove it wrong can't they honestly there is no malice to any of them but t is the only concern I have sorry if that upsets anyone but its true he's the minor there the adults making a mockery of themselves used to be back in the day hell back even a few year ago adults wouldn't dream of acting the way they all do hell the carry on on that app make me embarrassed to be scottish ? Hell the response to child welfare on this thread has me cringing too what has happened to grown adults its actually a disgrace like is this world more for drama than child wellbeing just because it seems to be new norm doesn't mean there's anything normal about it 🙈🙈
If you feel like phoning and reporting this because your friend said they think primm was smoking crack go ahead. Really unsure why you're cringing at the care for child welfare here as you probably havent read these threads then as it's a main concern here and people have forwarded evidence to social services. Rosie has 67 people contact social services after her outburst. I just wouldn't contact them over something I didn't see and my friend thought they saw but isn't sure. You do you though you don't need our validation to do what you think is right :)

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
As much as that's unfortunate t is where I'm worried most about its bad enough he's vulnerable not to mention kids can be cruel he's first year and his mum behaves like that online if there is drugs like that involved I'd rather services relivint to t care and safety were at least given a heads up if anything given that boy prob has a list of worries as long as his arm the last thing he would need is this if true Rosie prim any of them aren't my concern and if either are that bothered they can download live edit cut the bit and prove it wrong can't they honestly there is no malice to any of them but t is the only concern I have sorry if that upsets anyone but its true he's the minor there the adults making a mockery of themselves used to be back in the day hell back even a few year ago adults wouldn't dream of acting the way they all do hell the carry on on that app make me embarrassed to be scottish ? Hell the response to child welfare on this thread has me cringing too what has happened to grown adults its actually a disgrace like is this world more for drama than child wellbeing just because it seems to be new norm doesn't mean there's anything normal about it 🙈🙈
There are 13 previous threads full of people showing concern regarding the welfare of T and Z.

These also contain documented evidence of Rosie's misdeeds as they occurred. Having a friend's cousin's sister say she saw a crack pipe doesn't quite cut the mustard. We like solid proof. And there is enough of it documented in those threads that Social Work would have a field day.

We don't have to attack or criticise Rosie based on rumours. She does enough shit on Live with the world watching that there's just no need to.

• Heart

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I feel for everyone suffering genuine hair loss but let's be real it's not as if Stephanie Burke isn't known for milking and exaggerating everything that happens to her. She's made out all her hairs falling out when it's not it's snapping off. She's got a good 1/2 inches of hair at that back. Yeah it's sad but I think it's unnecessary to call it something it's not.

• Heart

urworstnightmaregg

Wtf are all these new people trying to do? Crack no, weed probs aye but for the love of god don’t come over here and start a load of crap about crack etc ye can smoke weed with a pipe so I would be more inclined to believe tht than fuckin crack😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Slowpoker

VIP Member
The fact Rosie is clearly pretty sexually depraved and always seems to be ready to pounce on someone. Said some shady as fuk things about her own kids. And now this is out and she’s no where screams alarm bells to me! That and the fact wee Z isn’t in her care anymore!
It's actually more concerning to me that we know she's like that and it's been plastered all over tiktok and they've said nothing till a year + later. They are no better than Rosie in my opinion.

• Heart

irishlassie

VIP Member
Right RB listen up

1 this is a public platform where we express opinions on what you “a medium famous tiktoker” choose to post daily on a public platform the whole good the bad and the ugly

2 letisha and her crew put these voice out there and we all agreed the accusation has been out there a while but was malicious and untrue.

3 your name is being dragged into this petty bullshit for letisha lala and crew to point score against each other in their pathetic petty row to gain views and followers

4 you have called out numerous people on the app for having your name in their mouths accusing you of all sorts! Screen recordings and fake pages never stopped you before and tbh this is a pretty serious thing to be accused off or other ppl being accused of things ie the property bosses tweets

5 letisha lala and crew are worse than us as they sat on this accusation for over a year talked and voiced their opinion’s and ripped the shite clean outta your parenting between them least you can see what tattle say about you!

So my advice to you is if you don’t want ppl on TL or Tiktok to have opinions regarding you as a person and a mother come off social media and stop feeding us! But if I’m brutally honest you canne cos it’s a like a drug to you! Your an addict! I honestly believe you have some sort of attention disorder where your ego is fed from the comments likes views and followers!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I'm convinced it's people Rosie knows and they try come on here to cause a ruckus and get the threads shut down 😂

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
Just wondered if the people commenting on this thread that her kids should be taken from her are actually aware of the state of the care system in this country? It’s not all rosey (pardon the pun) where kids in care are given to families who bake banana bread, do art projects of an afternoon and are all loving and caring. More often than not they get lost in the horror of homes and foster “carers” who are often abusive both physically and s*xually. Also find it interesting that you’d blame Rosie if T grew up to be a horrible person but Rosie is to blame for any of her problematic behaviours and should just overcome any trauma she’s experienced. You can’t have it both ways am afraid.
I disagree. As someone who was in care and had siblings in care we where given a way better chance at life then if we’d stayed with our mother. T would be way better off in care in my opinion. The foster care system is a lot better then what it used to be and I think the wee boy would be better if he was looked after by one.

• Heart

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Actual footage of them furiously refreshing tattle life. 😂

(Except they have much higher BMIs, and less IQ). View attachment 1169197
Last night for about 2 hours her and the gov were doing battles for gifts and he kept saying go on tattle talk about me post something now and I don't know if nobody was in the live or what but there wasn't anything posted for the full 2 hours he was begging for it and it brought me so much joy 😂😂😂

It was actually more the early hours of this morning 😂

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Fk sake I barely leave the house but goin for dinner with my man tonite since its our anniversary shit btr no kick off wen im oot or its a divorce hes getting 🤣

• Haha