Rosie Bush #13 Gabba gabba yabba dabba hot tub stabber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will do thanks
I done this once on an Scottish Insta maw thread and it was a lassy I went to school with so she knew me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, deleted my full tattle account and made a new one, changed my name and all sorts on Insta - happens to us all (some of us anyway πŸ™„πŸ€£)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably going to be moaned at for asking this because I should know without having to ask but can someone explain the drama with Rosie and cherbear please πŸ₯²

Reactions: 2
Look at me ! going to bed early,up early strip bedding etc. Nah fk that . Scottish wars πŸ™Š. Called him a wee bam.. Its aww kicking off noo πŸ˜‚

Probably going to be moaned at for asking this because I should know without having to ask but can someone explain the drama with Rosie and cherbear please πŸ₯²
I think they were friends when John was in the jail, Cheryl made it clear when he gets out no one will hear from me ( she seems pretty straight to the point so i wid say thats correct) then big raging bush texting " you have no time for me anymore" i mean can u imagine a life where Rosie isnt centre of it 🀣

RITE.. naw for my 1 million posts to get to VIP But that Stuchy whatever hes called. Another dobber 😴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
β€œYER AN UGLY FUCKERRRRR” 😭😭😭

just playing the tune of the week on spotify πŸ˜†
ive been singing that fkn song aw week, mind when it came out i was rolling about after 3 drinks, pretty much like Rosie only i was 14 😌

Im getting to the point i dont even know what TT im on, ive got 3 πŸ˜‚. i had a shite day, had to go to work for the 1st time in 2 years, canteen still rotten,had to wear a bra 😱😭. Send yer gifts rite noo πŸ˜‰

Canteen staff make yer rolls 😐. nae mare saying a roll and bacon when you have a full pig on yer roll. dicks, 0 ratings for me. I'll naw be back πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Am back bitchesssss.. missed you all today lol its shite being employed and having to deal with they pesky children πŸ˜‚ just caught up on all this. So big bushy tits has retired from TT and there is a new up and coming star of Tattle... cher bear. Was just watching her, there is defo potential for a thread cos her n her man are modern day marv n dana!

Also who is clara in most of the comments on posts about Rosie? Has she had beef with bushy or is she a random? Has about 5 diff accounts

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Am back bitchesssss.. missed you all today lol its shite being employed and having to deal with they pesky children πŸ˜‚ just caught up on all this. So big bushy tits has retired from TT and there is a new up and coming star of Tattle... cher bear. Was just watching her, there is defo potential for a thread cos her n her man are modern day marv n dana!

Also who is clara in most of the comments on posts about Rosie? Has she had beef with bushy or is she a random? Has about 5 diff accounts
Clara pinky ( cant remember the rest)

Reactions: 2
ive been singing that fkn song aw week, mind when it came out i was rolling about after 3 drinks, pretty much like Rosie only i was 14 😌

Im getting to the point i dont even know what TT im on, ive got 3 πŸ˜‚. i had a shite day, had to go to work for the 1st time in 2 years, canteen still rotten,had to wear a bra 😱😭. Send yer gifts rite noo πŸ˜‰

Canteen staff make yer rolls 😐. nae mare saying a roll and bacon when you have a full pig on yer roll. dicks, 0 ratings for me. I'll naw be back πŸ˜‚
Tell me about it. I'm considering licking the door handles so i can get 10 days off for Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Tbf im a fair few years older than the bush.Still didny roll about pub carpets. coz the were manky, we wid
Tell me about it. I'm considering licking the door handles so i can get 10 days off for Covid.
Im only in 2 days a month and thats fkn oot of order. I aint having it, its a shiteshow. i canny call aff wi covid working from home πŸ˜’

Anyone know where Dourface lives? πŸ₯° πŸ˜‹
Me me i know πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Wee Toots My man gets them all the time from schools, get in contact and he'll get you one. I dont touch it, smells good but makes my teeth cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The Scottish digger stealing videos off tattle I see
Did that account not have loads of videos up promoting all of the girls that sniff about James Macs arse constant? Im sure the owner of that account is someone in their circle.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.