Rosie Bush #13 Gabba gabba yabba dabba hot tub stabber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My night could’ve been better if I hadn’t seen cherbears wisdom tooth bum in those leggings🤢🦷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly feel as if ive been here most of my life and ive only posted like 300 times 😂,Im off on holiday in a few weeks, just yous wait, i'll be VIP in 3 days, yous will need to ignore me 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See the live clip when Rosie and Louise were on the phone and Louise was playing Samantha Mumba and she shouts ‘you’re an ugly bleep’ and Rosie’s face and howl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ve watched it about 20 times it’s so funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The fact louise phoned her just to play that song and she just hits out with "YER AN UGLY bleep" 😂😂😂😂😂 screaming

I gonna miss how much aw this has made me laugh tbh 😂

• Haha
I honestly feel as if ive been here most of my life and ive only posted like 300 times 😂,Im off on holiday in a few weeks, just yous wait, i'll be VIP in 3 days, yous will need to ignore me 😇
Nah your location has ended me… is methadone mick there with ya after sliding down the garden and going under it🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 5
its a hard slog getting to VIP status 😎

Reactions: 5
My fyp is full of Scottish idiots going live. Still haven’t came across a single one of them that work.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact louise phoned her just to play that song and she just hits out with "YER AN UGLY bleep" 😂😂😂😂😂 screaming

I gonna miss how much aw this has made me laugh tbh 😂
not a tear in sight as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah your location has ended me… is methadone mick there with ya after sliding down the garden and going under it🥲
🤣🤣 i did think that was for my eyes only. Infact thats the night i met Lou and fell deeply in love with her as our eyes met when she slid down the manky grass, i saved her and kept her safe in my haven of the rusty trampoline. She left and ive been heavy gutted since. Ive nae vals, or pregabs, or even a hot tub to slice 😭. Please send a statement out for me to tell TL, i need a break due to personal reasons. OK mag have been on the phone but im trying to keep it REAL ✌

It was ❤ at first 💩 😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣 i did think that was for my eyes only. Infact thats the night i met Lou and fell deeply in love with her as our eyes met when she slid down the manky grass, i saved her and kept her safe in my haven of the rusty trampoline. She left and ive been heavy gutted since. Ive nae vals, or pregabs, or even a hot tub to slice 😭. Please send a statement out for me to tell TL, i need a break due to personal reasons. OK mag have been on the phone but im trying to keep it REAL ✌
Wee night in Alanna’s will sort you out. She’s cracking company🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My night could’ve been better if I hadn’t seen cherbears wisdom tooth bum in those leggings🤢🦷
Nah cause now I know what my arsed looks like that's what shape it is

We might need to start behaving ourselves 8 pages in and hardly any of it's about Rosie 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
not a tear in sight as well 😂
Watched it about 10 times now and Louise's evil laugh still gets me, I don't get where rosie got the energy to act so well and put on that world class stuttering act 👏 👌 🤣🤣

• Haha
This is her reaction to louise leaking her address... forgetting many people already knew her address 🤣
I can’t get over how different her skin looks compared to when she’s got the filters on 🤣🤣 Reminds me of Skye Thompson with the contour filter 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm gonna get it was the drinking all day and the cocaine dunno but
He was wanty go ahead with the neighbour at one point 🤣 oh and shouting Cheryl compared him to a junkie 🤣 she was just sitting saying go take a line 💅🥱

Ooohhh he's away ranting again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wee night in Alanna’s will sort you out. She’s cracking company🌚
Im being very serious when i say i wid rip her throat clean out. Im hot headed 98% of the time but just seeing her in the flesh i wid see red

Too funny not to share 🤣

I've captured the exact moment hahahaha
Its good, but ma Louise laugh just makes it for me 🤣🤣

So .. Cherbears man, is he a tomato ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Oh ffs Dundee mama in Demented Maws house with her & Zara 🤦🏻‍♀️ From one extreme (Rosie) to the next with 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.