Rosie Bush #13 Gabba gabba yabba dabba hot tub stabber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just the way Rosie was wishing them all the best in their future endeavors 😂
Where? I didn't see that? Assuming she's posted the video I screenshotted because the Lauren one was in Louise's box during the breakdown last week not that they are together

Reactions: 4
She put a ring on it.......... then went on a live from 10am - 2am absolutely tearing you to shreds.. Calling you a fat cow repeatedly to your face, slagging your vagina, saying you're a snide ride, calling you ugly as duck and laughing in your face about it and was one of the major reasons for the absolute embarrassment you made of yourself last week.

Yet here you are, trying to flex about your relationship with her 😂 I cannot.

Screenshot_20220402-144921_TikTok.jpg

I'd also like to know what hilarious one liners Louise has said about Lauren to ridicule her if thats the case because if you're held high, they must be absolutely toxxxxxxic 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She put a ring on it.......... then went on a live from 10am - 2am absolutely tearing you to shreds.. Calling you a fat cow repeatedly to your face, slagging your vagina, saying you're a snide ride, calling you ugly as duck and laughing in your face about it and was one of the major reasons for the absolute embarrassment you made of yourself last week.

Yet here you are, trying to flex about your relationship with her 😂 I cannot.
Also said she was hummin of tuna 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didnt take her long to be back calling folk out over videos. bleeping fanny. And I certainly wouldn't be flexing about a spur of the moment engagement in the Pandora shop hen, trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Off Rosie topic:
Im watching a random live with a guy called humbled.t who is saying he likes putting womens feet into pickle juice and sucking them.

Anyone know him?
(only asking cause I've saw that Jen mod commenting on his stuff).

Reactions: 1
Off Rosie topic:
Im watching a random live with a guy called humbled.t who is saying he likes putting womens feet into pickle juice and sucking them.

Anyone know him?
Buffy the Granny slayer, he disappeared and came back with a new name and a toupee/perm

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Buffy the Granny slayer, he disappeared and came back with a new name and a toupee
I thought he must of been someone somewhat known.

He was deep in sexual conversation telling everyone how much of a freak he is, asking girls what the freakiest thing they've done before and just seemed like self satisfying chat. duck knows, is he a weirdo?

Off Rosie topic:

Anyone know him?
Rosie’s former friend. He has a chin like a budgie’s water dish.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought he must of been someone somewhat known.

He was deep in sexual conversation telling everyone how much of a freak he is, asking girls what the freakiest thing they've done before and just seemed like self satisfying chat. duck knows, is he a weirdo?
Aye he's a big weird bastard always been a deviant joking about sex and stuff probs why him & Rosie got along

Reactions: 5
Barlinnie Guv is going to the jail to free Jessie “in the name of love” Just dropping this in here and I’m leaving again till Miss Hintons back on

Reactions: 5
“Just making a food parcel for a large family, av gave them two bottles of juice”. No one will convince me that she’s not a parody account.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mad Eye Foody's face really baffles me. Her left side has an eye that looks over her shoulder and doesn't move whilst her right side droops like she has had a stroke or some sort of palsy. What is the story there?

Sometimes i pause her videos and just stare at her like i'm trying to interpret a Picasso, trying to figure out how we got to this point in the evolution of human faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mad Eye Foody's face really baffles me. Her left side has an eye that looks over her shoulder and doesn't move whilst her right side droops like she has had a stroke or some sort of palsy. What is the story there?

Sometimes i pause her videos and just stare at her like i'm trying to interpret a Picasso, trying to figure out how we got to this point in the evolution of human faces.
I thought she had a glass eye 👁

Rosie Bush, the sight for sore eyes! She’s lying in that hot tub catching flies

Reactions: 2

Mad eye foody nah I’m deceased 🥲😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.