Rosie Bush #13 Gabba gabba yabba dabba hot tub stabber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments here today have me pissing maself 🤣🤣

right that HMP guy, he’s a creep I really don’t like him. He had Lee S in the box on his live and Lee was talking graphically about being in police custody and an officer SA him. The guv guy was kind of laughing about it all. It was really uncomfortable, he was encouraging L to say more.
Sorry I know it’s off topic.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Mad Eye Foody's face really baffles me. Her left side has an eye that looks over her shoulder and doesn't move whilst her right side droops like she has had a stroke or some sort of palsy. What is the story there?

Sometimes i pause her videos and just stare at her like i'm trying to interpret a Picasso, trying to figure out how we got to this point in the evolution of human faces.
Mad Eye Foody 🤣🤣🤣 buckled

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The comments here today have me pissing maself 🤣🤣

right that HMP guy, he’s a creep I really don’t like him. He had Lee S in the box on his live and Lee was talking graphically about being in police custody and an officer SA him. The guv guy was kind of laughing about it all. It was really uncomfortable, he was encouraging L to say more.
Sorry I know it’s off topic.
He's got a thread

Reactions: 4
The nails tapping on the screen while she’s scrolling through comments on live😩😩 I can’t believe she’s actually told her wean about tattle life why does he need to know l!

The nails tapping on the screen while she’s scrolling through comments on live😩😩 I can’t believe she’s actually told her wean about tattle life why does he need to know l!
Oh has she told him again? She told him about a month ago that everyone on here hates him and calls him ugly and spotty. Which was lies nobody's ever said that.

Full stop Denise smells of Billy bear ham pass it on

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Nah man, wtf is with the voice she’s putting on? Get that right in the fckn bin

Aye he's a big weird bastard always been a deviant joking about sex and stuff probs why him & Rosie got along
I think more than ever now that he was the original Ben. In a recent video the background in his living room or where is identical to the background when Ben used to do them outline videos remember the black background with florescent outlines of people and things round about. He used to do prank calls aswell so he can put on voices which would explain why Rosie didn't recognise him as Ben OR she knew. I think it was Buffy. Final answer. 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Is hazel the new Zara? She used to let hazel talk away but she can't get a word in edgewise ways without Rosie butting in trying to be funny. Just let someone talk motormouth it's not hard

I think more than ever now that he was the original Ben. In a recent video the background in his living room or where is identical to the background when Ben used to do them outline videos remember the black background with florescent outlines of people and things round about. He used to do prank calls aswell so he can put on voices which would explain why Rosie didn't recognise him as Ben OR she knew. I think it was Buffy. Final answer. 🤣
Aye let's roll with that Buffy was Ben. Disappeared. Nancy stole the identity. Buffy has came back as toupee Tam.

He definitely wasn't off the app for a year either he was floating about like a wee lonely coco pop.

• Haha
Is hazel the new Zara? She used to let hazel talk away but she can't get a word in edgewise ways without Rosie butting in trying to be funny. Just let someone talk motormouth it's not hard

Aye let's roll with that Buffy was Ben. Disappeared. Nancy stole the identity. Buffy has came back as toupee Tam.

He definitely wasn't off the app for a year either he was floating about like a wee lonely coco pop.
We never did hear why him and Rosie fell out either did we? Rosieeee since you read here play Darius colourblind if Buffy was Ben 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We never did hear why him and Rosie fell out either did we? Rosieeee since you read here play Darius colourblind if Buffy was Ben 💅
I do actually think we did but I can't remember. But I feel like someone on here has told us before 😅

Reactions: 2
Oh has she told him again? She told him about a month ago that everyone on here hates him and calls him ugly and spotty. Which was lies nobody's ever said that.

I didn’t catch the full conversation, I just came onto the live and he was in the background talking about what the people on tattle would say! He shouldn’t even know tattle exists

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Aww infact over him not blocking people from his lives for saying things about Rosie's weans wasn't it. Something like that.
Aye! I remember that as well, but look above seems like he was trolling Janice as well. I think I remember him giving Rosie a row for blocking accounts that were coming in talking about her wains in a sick way. How the tables have turned up cause Rosie trolls Janice and talks about her own kids in a sick way.

Aww infact over him not blocking people from his lives for saying things about Rosie's weans wasn't it. Something like that.

Oh duck sake I don't even know who Janice is🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The woman with cancer who Rosie was friends with and it turns out Janice was telling people Rosie didn't have her kids and sent a letter to Rosie's door telling her how shite she was anonymously. The one Rosie goes on rants about saying she's lying about having terminal brain cancer because they would just cut the tumours out her head no leave her. And if she's terminal how's she no deed? She just wears head scarfs for attention. She's too depressing for Rosie because she's always no well. Aye terminal cancer might do that to you 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

She.loves.a.full.stop.does.denise 😂😂 every fuckin comment she makes.😂

• Haha
Also she said something about how people would say how they should get together etc n he always acted so disgusted at even the idea n was always putting her down 🤣🤣 cany blame the guy for that tbh

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.