Rosie Bush #13 Gabba gabba yabba dabba hot tub stabber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she said earlier she got banned for something. All her videos and stuff are still there though and she's got another few accounts.
Yeah a live ban doesn't mean anything other than a live ban, doesn't mean anything will happen to her videos

Reactions: 4
Yeah a live ban doesn't mean anything other than a live ban, doesn't mean anything will happen to her videos
Maybe a live ban then. I'm not up to date with all the rules etc, I just watch them all and laugh at them.

Reactions: 4
She needs to stop opening her legs in those shorts the crotch is very baggy and I swear I just saw a lip

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She'll be down truffle gals ex partners gym (garage with a punching bag) training soon

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nope, nope, nope I'm out. I'm not watching the hysterical laughing has begun and that's how this started last week and I stayed awake for a day engrossed in the drama. She's bringing Amanda Britt into it saying her and Louise are on some kind of mountain bear fighting mission to part the sea. Lucky I saw Amanda Britt live earlier wrapped in a blanket in the dark saying it's day 1 if the energy crisis and she can't afford light. So she probably won't see that if she's having to cut back so much ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh hello ๐Ÿ˜ฑ. Just woke up on the couch๐Ÿ˜ญ. Oh look Rosie, we all have mental issues, still work, house spotless.

Reactions: 7
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Reading these wee comments. Done my party piece of crashing out after less than 1/2 btle of Gin. Promise i'll be better 2nite ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I fuckin hate colourblind,mumba and my life atm I canโ€™t stop fuckin singing them ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿคฏ Iโ€™m on the verge of gettin pished to forget๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ซ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.