Rosie Bush #13 Gabba gabba yabba dabba hot tub stabber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Rosie fell out with buffy because he went on a dual live with big bros little bro after they slated her into the ground.
sorry I’m a bit tipsy tonight and can’t be arsed with capital letters 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's replied to a few comments in a hot tub and she was seen in Dundee on Wed. I think aww that pish was just for gifts. I widnae pit it past her

Reactions: 3
I think more than ever now that he was the original Ben. In a recent video the background in his living room or where is identical to the background when Ben used to do them outline videos remember the black background with florescent outlines of people and things round about. He used to do prank calls aswell so he can put on voices which would explain why Rosie didn't recognise him as Ben OR she knew. I think it was Buffy. Final answer. 🤣
I've said from day 1 it was buffy. They've never met in person either, just a pair of online fucktards

Reactions: 7
Aye! I remember that as well, but look above seems like he was trolling Janice as well. I think I remember him giving Rosie a row for blocking accounts that were coming in talking about her wains in a sick way. How the tables have turned up cause Rosie trolls Janice and talks about her own kids in a sick way.

The woman with cancer who Rosie was friends with and it turns out Janice was telling people Rosie didn't have her kids and sent a letter to Rosie's door telling her how shite she was anonymously. The one Rosie goes on rants about saying she's lying about having terminal brain cancer because they would just cut the tumours out her head no leave her. And if she's terminal how's she no deed? She just wears head scarfs for attention. She's too depressing for Rosie because she's always no well. Aye terminal cancer might do that to you 🤦🏻‍♀️
Janice ayeeeee I dae know janice. Been that bloody many dramas!🥴

I can't find her now I better no be blocked after all this time 😑

Anyone saw Stephanie Burke going on about hair loss lately? I thought she was loosing it from the scalp. She's not it's snapping off. She's over processed it. The person who does Dugheeds now is doing her a hair system. Can't believe she's had a sob story going on for weeks about loosing her hair and she finally shows us and there's not a bald patch in sight it's all snaps just where her roots end and the bleach blonde starts 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Anyone saw Stephanie Burke going on about hair loss lately? I thought she was loosing it from the scalp. She's not it's snapping off. She's over processed it. The person who does Dugheeds now is doing her a hair system. Can't believe she's had a sob story going on for weeks about loosing her hair and she finally shows us and there's not a bald patch in sight it's all snaps just where her roots end and the bleach blonde starts 🤦🏻‍♀️
Seen that. The last thing I'd do is put extensions in. Id be putting repairing oils etc on it and trying to nourish it back to health.

Where do these folk get money for lips, nails, eyelashes botox and extensions from? Seems like a trend between them all

Reactions: 4
I am just in the background reading & liking comments, hardly been on tiktok past few days so have nothing to contribute 😂

She should borrow Rosie's Olaplex. It's not like Rosie uses it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seen that. The last thing I'd do is put extensions in. Id be putting repairing oils etc on it and trying to nourish it back to health.

Where do these folk get money for lips, nails, eyelashes botox and extensions from? Seems like a trend between them all
they get them gifted or heavily discounted for the advertisement. I imagine Burke would have paid for this hair thing she has tho as they arent cheap & if that lassie is doing the Dugs hair then she can’t afford to be out of pocket for 2 peoples hair 😂

It's probably been gifted as she's not answered anyone asking about prices. She's needs all the damaged ends cut off then to leave it alone! Can't believe she's been going on about it for weeks as if she had an illness or alopecia when she's just fired her hair off

Reactions: 5
Her hairs actually from covid. I'm going through exact same and it's soul destroying to be honest. My hair is like fluffy round sides and very thin. I've had the blood tests too and no 1 can explain why my hairs went the way it has. Simply been put down to covid. I've not had jags either so I can actually empathise with her. It's dreadful. You don't know how much you love your hair til it's gone. I'm trying to work up courage to make an appt

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her hairs actually from covid. I'm going through exact same and it's soul destroying to be honest. My hair is like fluffy round sides and very thin. I've had the blood tests too and no 1 can explain why my hairs went the way it has. Simply been put down to covid. I've not had jags either so I can actually empathise with her. It's dreadful. You don't know how much you love your hair til it's gone. I'm trying to work up courage to make an appt
I sympathise with you but I don't buy it from her. Her hairs snapped off exactly after her roots where the bleach is. She's made out she had massive bald patches and there's none to be seen.

Reactions: 6
Haha wow, that his horrific hair loss and breakage are completely different things man 😂

Does she bleach it herself?
If youre going to a decent hairdresser it really shouldn't happen.

Am away for a nosey.

Feel sad for you, Steph and everyone else in the same position. x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It's probably been gifted as she's not answered anyone asking about prices. She's needs all the damaged ends cut off then to leave it alone! Can't believe she's been going on about it for weeks as if she had an illness or alopecia when she's just fired her hair off
tbh with u, my hair snapped when i had foils in my hair every 6 weeks but not to the extent hers has, thats more than her hair being frazzled.

Not sure if does it herself but it does look snapped & frazzled off. The rest of her hair doesn't look in good condition either it's like straw. Just shocked me that's she's been going on about it for weeks and that's what it looks like. Obviously I could see the top of her head looks like it's thinning slightly but that's normal for someone in their 40s

Even olaplex isn't the best if your not sure what your doing with it. Iv heard it can over process your hair with proteins etc and make it worse instead of better if your no using it right. Like people keeping treatments in over night when it wasn't meant for that etc.

tbh with u, my hair snapped when i had foils in my hair every 6 weeks but not to the extent hers has, thats more than her hair being frazzled.
Im surprised my hair hasnt snapped, my own hair is as dark as my soul but im currently blonde 🙂. Its actually in really good condition. I lost some hair through stress so i have some wee short bits

• Heart
Im surprised my hair hasnt snapped, my own hair is as dark as my soul but im currently blonde 🙂. Its actually in really good condition. I lost some hair through stress so i have some wee short bits
That's the thing with blonde your hair can be fine for ages then one day you get it done and it's like chewing gum 😂 risky game haha

• Haha
i made the mistake of using cheap purple shampoo which is probably why my hair snapped in places as well. But use olaplex now (its not only for dole scroungers like Bush ☺) my hair is in much better condition.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.