Rosie Bush #13 Gabba gabba yabba dabba hot tub stabber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣 I’m in fits laughing here she’s made Louise a better person coz she says Chinese now does she still say the M word that rhymes with drongo on repeat ffs man but Rosie knows the difference between ignorance and education 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 give over
😂 Aye,im sure she'll stick to it 🤣 i brought my boy up right aswell saying chinese and not using any racial slurs but hes currently grounded for calling someone a wee ginger c**t. 😬😬. They say what you want to hear.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's just literally never gny change. These types never do! I've seen it time and time again. It's Narcasstic Personality Disorder... There's another diagnosis for you Rosie.

I think everyone on here has been more concerned about her two babies than she ever has or ever will. It's so sad. T is so vulnerable and at such a hard age. I genuinely want to greet thinking about him.

Watching her is just making me angry so need to block. She's a vile spotty scrote

Reactions: 10
She’s got 13 threads on tattle and that’s the most … well for a Scottish tik toker and she’ll wear that badge …. tit duck I sound proud of the much needed attention better drop in a no that it’s anything to be proud of 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s comedy gold and she’s no even aware

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry to derail as well.... However Tracey food bank has been on explaining what is wrong with her daughter in hospital ... Although apparently she doesn't actually know!!? Give the girl a break ffs! No privacy. And that's why her face is breaking out etc. OK hen.... I was in intensive care with my child for 6 months and never once took a sympathy video!! Or made it about me!? . Pisses me right off!!! Poor Lauren

Reactions: 7
What’s louises account? The dicks have blocked me 😤 setting up a new one to do my snooping

Reactions: 2
Sorry to derail as well.... However Tracey food bank has been on explaining what is wrong with her daughter in hospital ... Although apparently she doesn't actually know!!? Give the girl a break ffs! No privacy. And that's why her face is breaking out etc. OK hen.... I was in intensive care with my child for 6 months and never once took a sympathy video!! Or made it about me!? . Pisses me right off!!! Poor Lauren
💯 this. Seen it earlier and was like wtf. It's a private and personal medical issue, see if the lassie wants to come on and do a vid herself fair enough but I'd be fuming if my mum did that! She's worried sick apparently, no worried enough stop posting vids on TT for a load of strangers though! She needs to get a grip.

View attachment 1165646

My fones giving me ads for hot tubs 😂🙈
Mine is doing the same 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I really hate hot tubs, my parents had one for years and it was great until i was in it, just me and the bro in law, i think he's a mink 🤢. Noo i just think of them as a big shared family bath 🤮

And the kids were wee so probs pishing in it. OMG !! Why does my brain make me think of this. Full bath of bleach 2moro 😂

Ok, so ive had 4 gins, eating the fruit out the glass and watching braveheart... Here we go !! I'll be on FB abusing all the english 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I really hate hot tubs, my parents had one for years and it was great until i was in it, just me and the bro in law, i think he's a mink 🤢. Noo i just think of them as a big shared family bath 🤮

And the kids were wee so probs pishing in it. OMG !! Why does my brain make me think of this. Full bath of bleach 2moro 😂

Ok, so ive had 4 gins, eating the fruit out the glass and watching braveheart... Here we go !! I'll be on FB abusing all the english 😂
Hahaha that's so true. My daughter and her cousins were in my mums hot tub and her wee cousin did a jobby and it ended up down my wee girls swimming costume 😂😂😂 She's still traumatised. With the unwashed bedsheets in bush's hoose I bet you it's like the bleeping Clyde.. Mad floating bodies and jobbies

• Haha
Hahaha that's so true. My daughter and her cousins were in my mums hot tub and her wee cousin did a jobby and it ended up down my wee girls swimming costume 😂😂😂 She's still traumatised. With the unwashed bedsheets in bush's hoose I bet you it's like the bleeping Clyde.. Mad floating bodies and jobbies

Howling, we had a wee paddling pool out back when i was a pup, probs 84 ? All the neighbours kids were in and i drapped a sub 💩. i was only 3, so anyway 1 lassie jumped out and broke her toe 😂. She ended up the bully of the street so i think done everyone a solid ( No pun intended 😬💩)

• Haha
Im taking a dump in her hot tub. No 26 .. get yer fishing net oot bush.

• Haha
Howling, we had a wee paddling pool out back when i was a pup, probs 84 ? All the neighbours kids were in and i drapped a sub 💩. i was only 3, so anyway 1 lassie jumped out and broke her toe 😂. She ended up the bully of the street so i think done everyone a solid ( No pun intended 😬💩)
Done everyone a solid 😂😂😂😂 I'm bleeping howling 😂😂

Aye I've got the fear offa paddling pools. They are always a nice idea to begin with and then get manky within minutes. Mad floating spiders and grassy shites😂😂😂

View attachment 1165646

My fones giving me ads for hot tubs 😂🙈
Hahaha the other week when alanna and Rosie were on it my phone was giving me ads for diazepam 😂😂😂 was buckled. I'll try find screenshot 😂😂😂

• Haha
Iv never ever been In a hot tub I remember going on a wee cabin holiday with my family & extended family and caught my auntie banging someone in the hot tub. My family have called them sex tubs ever since. I can't. Hot tub ptsd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Iv never ever been In a hot tub I remember going on a wee cabin holiday with my family & extended family and caught my auntie banging someone in the hot tub. My family have called them sex tubs ever since. I can't. Hot tub ptsd
Oh man I love them too. Not to have sex in though 😂 was thinking of going away next weekend to one with the family.

Imagine taking your dog a walk down Rosie's Street and she's got the disco lights flashing the hot tub bubbling and she's in there herself singing info the phone 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everyone should get a wee hot tub, with the folk you love ❤ love you wee creepy folk 😂❤ xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.