Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Rosie even an influencer. Brands don’t send her PR or promote her or offer a collab. She’s been on Xfactor has her own business yet you’re telling me more even ITS or a small business wanna collab w her ... lol

Reactions: 4
Never realised how much she photoshopped her body in pictures!!
She’s desperate for a Kardashian body but in reality she has a very straight shape with broad shoulders. She needs to learn how to dress to make those shoulders less masculine.
Instead she is trying to fake a “Instagram baddie” look. this is the same girl that had a rant about IG girls being fake and she just wants to be “real” ahahaahAa

Reactions: 9
I’m really shocked how broad her shoulders look unedited ! Her lips look awful but I do prefer the darker hair . She looks so much older than she is , she’s aged badly and she was such a pretty girl . What a shame

Reactions: 7
Custom plates for a crappy two seater smart car that she can’t drive and has no license LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL the girl is a right laughing stock
Brainwashed into believing that’s what she needs 🙄

it’s 3D effect too so it’s technically illegal, one police officer will notice pull her over and find she’s got no license😂 you’ve been conned Rosie🤣🤣

Why an absolute head. Why TF are people buying from her?! What a joke! She is telling her customers not to message for tracking numbers unless their orders are over a week late. TF! She charges £6 for shipping and is too lazy to provide tracking numbers to her customers. That is a standard that should be automatically provided as soon as the item is shipped, without having to ask for it!! What a lazy cow honestly, disgusting attitude to people putting money in her broke pocket.
AA8368D9-8EBF-4E58-A11B-736AD0791110.jpeg

Roze how about you try spending less time photoshopping yourself and more time actually providing the service your customers pay for. Who knows, you might actually burn some calories doing it which will save you the time editing pics in the future 👍🏻
D7D43C94-A833-4487-B2BA-C198167163D9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s not even pretty Idc if that’s rude she just looks swollen like she’s consumed by salt. She looks puffy at that shed pop by the touch. Nothing desirable about her body imo

Why an absolute head. Why TF are people buying from her?! What a joke! She is telling her customers not to message for tracking numbers unless their orders are over a week late. TF! She charges £6 for shipping and is too lazy to provide tracking numbers to her customers. That is a standard that should be automatically provided as soon as the item is shipped, without having to ask for it!! What a lazy cow honestly, disgusting attitude to people putting money in her broke pocket.
View attachment 490317

Roze how about you try spending less time photoshopping yourself and more time actually providing the service your customers pay for. Who knows, you might actually burn some calories doing it which will save you the time editing pics in the future 👍🏻
View attachment 490372
Is she serious? 😂 she already charges 3x what ali express charge on top of £6 for shipping and its not even next day and you dont get a tracking number either? bleeping embarrassing and she NEEDS to stop with the excessive editing on her photos and telling everyone she’s a size 8 when she’s clearly not. She’s literally just a part of the problem with social media its almost like saying bigger sized girls aren’t attractive so she has to edit herself? 😂 either embrace how you look or lose weight if it really bothers you

Reactions: 5
726E9E0A-D527-44D5-BB31-E0B4C9F7761E.jpeg

She would of done much better being real and relatable. Admitting she’s gained lockdown weight, like many of us and come out with clothing that’s flattering for all shapes. Instead she’s dressing like she’s still a size 8.
She gains weight on her arms and shoulders alot, I reckon a few years from now she will be on the obese route like her mum and sisters.
She was much slimmer and beaut a year ago, tragic she f’ed up her face.

Reactions: 6
NAAAAAAAAAAH they violated w those pictures lol why her hair like that 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 also why is her lip so vertical. I’d feel so weird to kiss someone w lips like that it gives me the ick. I’d be so uncomfortable. She looks like someone sat on half her face ffs she needs to take a break w the fillers and let her face rest a bit she looks loose and tight at the same time lol pick a struggle. Imo if you’re ugly you can’t be rude to people like you can’t be ugly and a horrible person pick one 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahahahwha. Omg she looks like she’s approaching her 40’s. She edits the tf out her face and side profile. Her chin and jaw are non existent, doesn’t go with those ridiculous lips. That’s a definition of a catfish 🤣
I was gonna say isn’t she like 19/20 she looks like she has 4 kids in a 2 bedroom flat. Smokes about 2 packs a day. Is a local at the pub and has a smokers cough. She doesn’t look young she’s gonna regret that you see Molly Mae taking out her filler and fixing her face so she looks her age ... Rosie it’s your turn babe you look like you belong on Eastenders

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.