Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stop going to that guy, her skin is not getting any better! I feel like hes scamming her to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Keep using those peels are really not good. If they work why does she need so many, she just goes round in circles. I had acne, she just needs to get the prescription cream and leave off all the crap she puts on her face.

Reactions: 5
Keep using those peels are really not good. If they work why does she need so many, she just goes round in circles. I had acne, she just needs to get the prescription cream and leave off all the crap she puts on her face.
The chemical peels would work if she didn’t cake her self in makeup every day 😂 and actually had a skin care routine. Instead she cakes her face and then as soon as she has a breakout she’ll use a chemical peel which defeats the point of them 😂.
you’d think being in lockdown she would give her skin a break for it to get better but she still wears it everyday even to take her dog for a walk. The girl contradicts her self way too often it’s embarrassing

Everyones skin is different and obviously wear makeup if thats what you like but i think its because she doesnt take it off properly, the amount of times she said she slept her in makeup aswell. She definitely doesnt have a proper skincare routine she just uses any old shite in the bathroom, she constantly fake tans her face making it look crusty and musty and on top of that it just looks like she doesn’t eat well either and im pretty sure she smokes. Dont think needles and creams is going to save her 😂

The chemical peels would work if she didn’t cake her self in makeup every day 😂 and actually had a skin care routine. Instead she cakes her face and then as soon as she has a breakout she’ll use a chemical peel which defeats the point of them 😂.
you’d think being in lockdown she would give her skin a break for it to get better but she still wears it everyday even to take her dog for a walk. The girl contradicts her self way too often it’s embarrassing
Yep, you’re very right! I agree. If she can’t clear it up in lockdown there’s no hope really is there!

Reactions: 4
1615368097097.png
1615368107253.png

why on earth should I wear a scarf as a top .
tbh i cant see girls with a size M/ L / XL in a scarf top like this ...

high quality :sick::sick::sick::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1615369633201.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Why is so hard to her to do a non patchy fake tan ?🤣🤢 you cant be showing off rings when your hands are 3 different shades? Also you can literally see the stitching on those leggings coming apart

Why does she always hype it up and then come out with the most basic stuff? 😂 you’ve come out with a bandana top and pair of hoop earrings? And how is she charging the same price for a ‘top’ as the earrings? You could find those in primark for £1 or even off shein or somewhere 😂

LOOOOOOOOOOOL! What a idiot 🤢😂
She literally has the ugliest hands and feet. Why does she keep taking pics of them 🤢 they always look dirty scabby and dry. The. tatts make her hands look even more masculine.
BFF2B94D-EB7E-4CD1-A909-C91F136B4A31.jpeg

She is desperate to be like Sophia and Cinzia.
4A071420-BAC1-46EE-BF11-D60C297B3002.jpeg

I think that’s where she got the ridiculous idea to sell cheap scarves as tops 🤣🤣🤣

FD89BC78-153E-4FD1-B806-6ADCFF9C31A7.jpeg

40B8440A-9589-4A21-BF2E-3A71BCF9A1CA.jpeg
B4FED69B-4B6D-4990-A45E-FB66B7236DE3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
She literally has the ugliest hands and feet. Why does she keep taking pics of them 🤢 they always look dirty scabby and dry. The. tatts make her hands look even more masculine.
View attachment 481232

She is desperate to be like Sophia and Cinzia.
View attachment 481234

I think that’s where she got the ridiculous idea to sell cheap scarves as tops 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 481233

View attachment 481235View attachment 481236
Never heard of cinzia but Rosie is defo trying to rip her off . Scarves as tops ? Whatever next ? Also cannot take my eyes off those trotters in heels with that outfit Rosie is wearing 😅

Reactions: 4
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Wtf
What a chav! Promoting that cheap scarf with her fake bag. What an embarrassment 😅

Never heard of cinzia but Rosie is defo trying to rip her off . Scarves as tops ? Whatever next ? Also cannot take my eyes off those trotters in heels with that outfit Rosie is wearing 😅
They are two best friends that have a YouTube channel and podcast together. Roze has been obsessed with them and tries to copy their style while failing miserably.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.