Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That scarf looks like its about to rip it doesnt fit her! Imagine someone with a bigger bust buying that because rosie said it will fit everyone 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
That scarf looks like its about to rip it doesnt fit her! Imagine someone with a bigger bust buying that because rosie said it will fit everyone 🤣🤣
She’s so dumb ahaha it looks so cheap it’s thin material and only 70x70cm but trying to copy those with designers quality scarves. I remember Hope also wore her (real) Gucci or LV shawl as a top and it looked classy. Roze is just a chav. I wanna know what idiots actually bought it 🤣🤣.

Reactions: 6
What a chav! Promoting that cheap scarf with her fake bag. What an embarrassment 😅

They are two best friends that have a YouTube channel and podcast together. Roze has been obsessed with them and tries to copy their style while failing miserably.

LOOOOOL! I remember when she got that bag, she was with jack. And she tried to say that she finally went and brought it with him!! How it was her dream bag bla bla bla! And it came with a box. But the whole time it was from one of them Insta shops but she lied to all her followers pretending it was real 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

like when she had another LV bag fake of course that was sent to her by some insta shop. She posted a pic of it on her insta and they re posted it on their insta. Couple girls commented on it and asked her about if the insta shop she got it from was worth buying from bla bla bla and ROZE said she’s never had nothing from there😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Whole life is a lie fake everything fake face fake designers wannabe influencer wannabe clothes shop owner tit clothes tit life smelly room smelly fanny dirty orange hands! Girl needs to stop with the fakery and stop pretending she can drive her crappy smart car that don’t belong to her! F A K E !

Total mess!!
cooking what? An onion?
top up her tan? Think she needs to lay off the tan 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Haha
She’s trying sooo hard to be an iNFLUenCeR and copying others as usual 🤣🤣🤣
3B5C4D5F-2464-4434-BFC6-64D8EE05C265.jpeg
E4181AE7-896E-47F7-A4E2-7517ED89ADB8.jpeg

What happened to her moving out? She’s still at home. Looks like her bf didn’t want her moving in with him lol

She’s trying sooo hard to be an iNFLUenCeR and copying others as usual 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 482045View attachment 482046

What happened to her moving out? She’s still at home. Looks like her bf didn’t want her moving in with him lol
Guess he don’t want her smelly bod living with him making his house a tip like her room. Funny how she’s always at his and he’s hardly at hers says a lot! House must reek of piss tit wet dog and raw onions 😹😹😹😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Saw a girl on tiktok wearing this set n I’m like wait I know this set. I’ve seen this set lol.Rosie acts like she designed all her clothes and it’s so original 😂😂
6A9D07D8-8321-44C7-96ED-CEA5F4066285.png
A480A5FA-B291-440C-9914-B546009826C2.png

Reactions: 4
She is clearly in denial about her weight gain and has no idea how to dress to flatter her new body shape. She looks ridiculous and to think this will want to make anyone wanna buy from her ahahahah.
E29F934F-7236-4F1D-B321-757884F29FBA.jpeg
AB3DFF73-E995-4B3C-B3DB-3ED44CF30022.jpeg
39B3BAC5-4E60-487A-914B-6DE347376F44.jpeg

The hair extensions, so tacky. The links aren’t supposed to go up so high🥴 and how can she think anyone will wanna tie a scarf around their flab after lock down and look like this. Couldn’t even bring out a flattering top instead of a shabby cheap scarf.
ABF3D3B7-7994-4F2F-8158-116D36D7D41B.jpeg
93A0C75A-55A7-427D-90C5-53253B0FA12F.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She is clearly in denial about her weight gain and has no idea how to dress to flatter her new body shape. She looks ridiculous and to think this will want to make anyone wanna buy from her ahahahah.
View attachment 485756View attachment 485757View attachment 485758

The hair extensions, so tacky. The links aren’t supposed to go up so high🥴 and how can she think anyone will wanna tie a scarf around their flab after lock down and look like this. Couldn’t even bring out a flattering top instead of a shabby cheap scarf.
View attachment 485773View attachment 485774
Omgggggg I didn’t even know she gained weight. Since when. Last time I saw her she was like her normal self. If she still claims to be an 8 she’s got a first class ticket to hell. Maybe she might get a decent tan there

Omgggggg I didn’t even know she gained weight. Since when. Last time I saw her she was like her normal self. If she still claims to be an 8 she’s got a first class ticket to hell. Maybe she might get a decent tan there
She edits tf out of her pics 🤣 look at the video vs pic

Video screenshot:
5FB3138D-067E-4F42-A57E-0CFAF91FF1AD.jpeg
C55AB95F-59AC-4D11-BB74-6EC10C0E4CAB.jpeg

Edited pic:
1EAF12F5-843B-4EA0-96F2-041757BAB134.jpeg

Editing her waist smaller and hips wider. She will probably buy some waist trainers off Ali express and sell them to young girls claiming that’s how she got her “slim waist”.
FC05C64A-4D4A-4EA5-A12A-F9A95CC4D3DB.jpeg

85915FF9-F9D3-4A26-96E8-7E145EC79A06.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah why has she edited abs onto herself ? 😂 it doesn’t look right at all because she clearly has none irl

• Haha
Would of thought her being a fashion influencer with over 100k followers the last how many years she could at least have got herself some real calvin’s...
What about her is real anymore?
Loool probs AliExpress or there’s a market I’ve seen in Essex that sells them lol

Reactions: 1
them lips 😬
Ahahah she is trying so hard to be Cinzia coping her style, outfits and poses. Cinzia has a matcha tea obsession and yesterday Roze was drinking matcha and copying her pics. No originality always stealing.

Editing curves on herself again
66E9EACC-C47A-418A-8834-E65098E278DA.jpeg

81A60FC3-AA06-41ED-8E45-D1F0043E2BB4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Why is everyone obsessed w S&C like I don’t see what’s so special about them ... also you can tell the difference in her pics lol ( rosie) heavily edited

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.