Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s actually too funny, of course people are going to look different when their posing and all done up compared to more off guard photos but you can see she literally looks 15 years older than she actually is and its scary🤢 its sad because she really did have natural beauty

Reactions: 2
To be slightly fair to her, I’m a lot older than 19 and to me she still looks young. I can still tell she’s about 20odd ... but yeah she does look a lil tired and should chill on the filler etc.
I dunno to be fair to her my before pics would look like that too so I won’t take the piss out of that but you can defo tell she edits her pics a lot yeah

Reactions: 1
All she needs to do it get rid of the filler in her cheeks she had lovely cheek bones anyway. Even her mum has nice high check bones, it runs in her family. Dissolve the lips & start again.. all she needs is like 0.5ml just to refine them. Other than that she is beautiful.. she’s just got caught up in a mess I reckon and I do reckon she takes advice on here. She looks so much nicer now she’s gone back dark! I started following her originally because she was real didn’t false being perfect but now she tries too hard to be someone she isn’t, by doing this you just end up forgetting who you really are. I don’t think people should be picking on parts of her body tho I would literally not leave my house if I read some of the things said on here I would just cry 🥺 I’m sure she has insecurities and pointing them out isn’t very nice regardless

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All she needs to do it get rid of the filler in her cheeks she had lovely cheek bones anyway. Even her mum has nice high check bones, it runs in her family. Dissolve the lips & start again.. all she needs is like 0.5ml just to refine them. Other than that she is beautiful.. she’s just got caught up in a mess I reckon and I do reckon she takes advice on here. She looks so much nicer now she’s gone back dark! I started following her originally because she was real didn’t false being perfect but now she tries too hard to be someone she isn’t, by doing this you just end up forgetting who you really are. I don’t think people should be picking on parts of her body tho I would literally not leave my house if I read some of the things said on here I would just cry 🥺 I’m sure she has insecurities and pointing them out isn’t very nice regardless
She’s the one very clearly heavily editing her body? As i previously said, its almost like saying girls with bigger sized bodies wouldn’t look nice? Pointing out she’s gained weight isnt mean at all its just a fact. The problem is her trying to pretend she hasnt by heavily editing her self? You just said you followed her because she was more real and being herself, even if she didn’t have filler she’s still making herself look thinner/smaller and there’s nothing real about that

Reactions: 6
I think we should be picking out parts of her body. She’s constantly being a hypocrite and putting down fake Instagram girls yet she’s completely fake and worse at that, using edited pics to try to advertise her clothing business, constantly telling girls to use her as “reference” for sizing , how is that possible exactly when she’s faking being a size 8.
If you have to heavily edit your body to make your clothing sellable, that’s fraudulent business practice.

And the same with her editing her face, she was promoting the filler clinic and telling girls how amazing and natural their work is, yet edits her face and uses filters to hide the truth.

Fake fake fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She goes through boyfriends so quickly Jack, Jonny, this guy who’s next in the space of like a few years
I thought they broke up the way she was posting. Won’t be long she will have a new bloke hanging off her arm because she’s cheated . Thought they were moving in together LOL

Reactions: 3
I thought they broke up the way she was posting. Won’t be long she will have a new bloke hanging off her arm because she’s cheated . Thought they were moving in together LOL
what's happened with moving in ? seems like our little rosie needs to stay in her musty room

Reactions: 3
I find it interesting she wants a more private life so sold her insta account when she could’ve just made a close friends story and posted that for her friends and family lol and kept the main story professional 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I think the reason she sold her insta account is because she was afraid of getting cancelled. She completely fucked herself over by bringing so much attention to this tattle thread because then more and more people were reading it then and seeing all those racist tweets😂 its almost like she thought if she didn’t have a large platform anymore then people couldn’t call her out anymore. What she should of done is just apologised for what she said in the past, addressed it properly instead of pretending to everyone she’s a victim

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find it interesting she wants a more private life so sold her insta account when she could’ve just made a close friends story and posted that for her friends and family lol and kept the main story professional 😂😂
My thoughts exactly! I think she was afraid because she realised she’s becoming so irrelevant and her lack of engagement on her posts were starting to show considering she had over 118k followers and barely hitting 1k likes ... coming from a girl who preached on her last week of having that account that she didn’t care about having followers or being an influencer etc. But I bet you at this moment she is gagging for attention from her followers so that’s why she has decided to keep her new lil acc public now for us to see. She definitely misses us 😅 she craves people talking about her, even if it isn’t things she wants to hear. So desperate! It was probably mad lonely when she had her account private for like 3 days she was dying for some attention 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.