Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant hajajhqjahahahs hahahahahahah susu you made me laugh so Hard jahahahahaj

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else think her singings terrible? 🤣🤣 why is she grabbing her kitchen mop like that LOOL calm down please rose

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Last pic she forgot to suck her belly in. Stopped taking the pill coz she broke up with Lego head LOL
Did anyone catch her post about getting her nipples pierced earlier she’s deleted it now. Her and Lego head following each other again she must be beggin for some attention

Reactions: 6
Did anyone catch her post about getting her nipples pierced earlier she’s deleted it now. Her and Lego head following each other again she must be beggin for some attention
She probably bent over for him and now he can’t get away again

Reactions: 4
Bit harsh but she looks like one thrust inside her n you’d catch a sexual disease idek why but she just looks like she’s carrying something like your dick would start itching n be covered in old fake tan when u pull out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bit harsh but she looks like one thrust inside her n you’d catch a sexual disease idek why but she just looks like she’s carrying something like your dick would start itching n be covered in old fake tan when u pull out
Old fake tan I cannot

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.