Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like he’s still living in his parents home. Isn’t he like 25? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahahahaah how embarrassing she’s legit trying to copy Cinzia. No identity whatsoever but still looks like a unshowered chav.

hahahaha seriously i need an explanation why do they bent forward hahahahah

Reactions: 3
Why is she even taking these pics since she closed her public account and doesn’t want to be an “influencer” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s been indoctrinated into the insta life and now she thinks the world owes her something. She’s more than capable of working a normal job like the rest of us whilst managing her online shop, instead she just exploits the few people that still follow her, her day to day routine is literally post a few feet pics and some of her ‘waist’ and that’s Rosie done for the day. Surely by week 2 you’d get the urge to go out and make some money??? Just watching her YouTube videos you can tel she doesn’t keep up with the real world🙄🙄

also nobody wants to see your thong or feet rosie, send the pics to your bf not to insta...

edit - as you read here rosie,when referring your size for you clients USE YOUR HIP,WAIST AND BUTT MEASUREMENTS. ‘I’m a size 8’ don’t mean tit. I’ve taken multiple fashion courses. You want to advise people on sizes. Post your measurements. But you won’t cause you are lying to people about your size.

Reactions: 5
If she does that then she’ll look even more of an idiot tbf😂 I am a size 8 so my measurements below are basically the same as ASOS guide, and I would look tiny next to Rosie🤣 would actually want her to do that so I can have a chuckle😂

E29409F2-9856-4BE3-8117-94C922D810F8.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.