Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Susu

I saw the live and she is taking the PISS lmao her make up is shittttt but hides behinds filters.
BE42164D-F01E-45D2-BEEA-0F5F4DCC1988.jpeg
7D9A0740-ECC9-4CAD-A40F-A1E238B13E81.jpeg
6664EADD-EEAE-4379-8D8C-04C173F0E22C.jpeg
96C5CB11-3B03-43FC-ADFA-CDEC3C607DF4.jpeg
91D44627-8127-4078-835E-AD3FA2F94DF2.jpeg

The the state of her hair as well. Trash

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

saffronzzxx

Guys I know she’s gross but let’s not shame her for body hair, we all get it 🤣 some girls let it grow out completely I don’t think it’s a big deal

Reactions: 15

LDNtea

VIP Member
right excuse me for thinking aloud am bored lol

I find the whole selling account thing so odd. I wonder how much that girl paid for it. It could work if the person was savvy enough but she doesn’t look it. No offence to her lol

also as someone said I think it was a bad move on rosies part as with the right attitude and movements she could have turned her IG around and built it. Funnily enough, she and others love to call tattle a trove of trolls BUT it’s actually the “too nice” side of me that oddly feels sorry for her at times and wants her to do well (I think she seems lost at times which maybe makes her seem an underdog in my mind and I love an underdog).

but then I get reminded of the racist tweets and I realise I am being too nice.

Reactions: 14

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
One of her stories came up on my feed and I was like when the fuck did I follow this freak?? I unfollowed straight away before I checked on here and realised she bought Rosie’s account lol how sad. Wonder how much she paid for it 🤔
can anyone give me a short summary of why people don’t like her? not sure if she has a thread but she’s not relevant enough for me to read through all of its posts 😭
Best way to explain her is.. she is a fake traveller (ex husband is traveller), she made her money selling JP+ but her body is from surgery and a gastric band plus a lot of drugs and photoshop. She has two kids who she seems to palm off the whole time. Has broken lockdown constantly. Had a shop, got kicked out of shop, has since trained to inject botox and filler and is now doing that during lockdown from her living room.
Sleeping with an engaged criminal whose misses just had a baby. She knows about his many women and doesn't seem to care as she has 3 kids with him and he always comes back to her. Has a crazy German mother who sells Scentsy and who recently found a new boyfriend only for him to suddenly very sadly pass away just after she sold her house and so the crazy mother is trying to make out they had agreed she would move in there.
There are 18 threads of all this!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

beckyfish

Anyone else think her singings terrible? 🤣🤣 why is she grabbing her kitchen mop like that LOOL calm down please rose

• Haha

Susu

She literally took the photo from the Ali listing. Let’s see how Fraudster Roze prices these.
AD758D9C-02D5-45EF-AF3A-185DD01FF1B2.jpeg
DFC2B816-7F34-476E-82AB-C1A7E1BECBE5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Cl365090

Chatty Member
Can’t believe I’ve found this thread on here
I remember seeing her IG a couple years ago when she was with jack I believe ? Sure she had a YouTube called Rosie and jack ? I’ve always thought her lips look botcheddddd

Reactions: 12

anon18000

Guess Lego head really did dump her ass coz she’s been talking too the moooooooooooon
Did no one see her q&a thing then she was like “actually never mind cause you’re all asking the same question and I’m not prepared to answer that publicly” like loool you saying that just answered it

xsparrowx

How is a size 8 a medium / large 😑🥱
its the "use me for size reference" when nobody actually knows how tall she is or has seen her... so how can we?? she prob facetunes and uses angles to make herself look tall/short, curvy/slim whatever she fckn feels like. HOW TF can we use you for reference you silly bint

Susu

Imagine trying to sell a jacket for £50 but modelling it on a old BHS hanger (size 14 at that) ahahaha fml
26225E23-75F3-4FB4-8AF2-6863BCCE6CA2.jpeg

Quit the weed Roze it’s killing those few brain cells you have left.

• Haha

anon18000

Can she please stop posting like she’s still an influencer.
you’re not relevant.
you’re not fierce like you make out
You have no friends
Your family and boyfriend doesn’t want to be around you
You cant do makeup properly
You cant run a business
You can’t hold down a job
You failed at forex
You lied and said you and Lego man were moving out when really it was just him
You talk about cleaning your room like it’s an achievement
You talk down to everyone that speaks to you
You fat shame
You’re racist
You claim benefits (nothing wrong with that) to your advantage and don’t even register your makeup clients or lushes company.
you can’t even send your orders out on the day they come in.
which would be understandable if the were handmade but they’re literally sitting in your piss and weed stinking wardrobe.
I know people that have been to your house and know how dirty and stinky it is.
imagine looking how you smell.
you don’t even wash your face
You class going to needles and cream once a month as your skin routine
We can still see last months mascara round your eyes
you edit pics and glamourise body dysmorphia
You want friends but who wants to be friends with someone who does all of the above?
Oh and furthermore how can my friend see you out once and you said to her she’s allowed to sit with you cause she’s kinda pretty but then shaded her because she got more male attention than you.
You’re not the queen nor will you ever be.
you had a chance to make it far but I guess things flop when your a horrible person with an ugly personality ☺
Rant over 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
She ain’t quiet because she’s had a pamper day. She’s quite because she’s breaking lockdown and gone to her boyfriends. Lying snake 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
She even told us she was out of town for the rest of the week on her BUSINESS PAGE. Don’t kid yourself, we all know you’re not at home and that’s why you’re not active on your business account. Not only that but who’s sending her parcels out? She just gonna take the money from them and not send their products until she goes home LOL.
We are WAY TOO easy on her.

Reactions: 11

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I don’t get how she can complain we don’t know the behind the scenes of a small business ... you show us everyday the damn process and your shit way of doing this also YOU CHOSE TO DO IT. Like a chef doesn’t go to a customer and be like you don’t know what goes on in that kitchen it’s hell... ok we didn’t ask and we don’t care just give us good quality food mate. You signed up to start a business no one pushed you to it. You could be down working in your local B&M mate shut up

• Heart

ldawg

Lol can someone tell me who’s bought her account ???? Her clothes are so shite and she’s even taken from my small business saying she was going to promote and never did she’s a lying slag

• Wow