Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 622289

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
She needs to check into therapy or be diagnosed because the girl is so impulsive and indecisive. She can’t stick to one thing. I feel like she suffers from extreme bpd going on bipolar. Which of course isn’t a laughing matter but maybe having a diagnosis might help her sort herself out

Reactions: 4
She needs to check into therapy or be diagnosed because the girl is so impulsive and indecisive. She can’t stick to one thing. I feel like she suffers from extreme bpd going on bipolar. Which of course isn’t a laughing matter but maybe having a diagnosis might help her sort herself out
Yeah I really do think she needs to get help mentally, she clearly isn’t in a right state of mind going by her life choices and how quick she can change her personality sad for someone so young

Reactions: 1
Loooool why do u want her to get help ... I don’t think it’s a mental problem I think she’s a people pleaser. No one changes bf n best friend this often she clearly has personal issues w herself. Let her self destruct maybe then she’ll realise how tit of a person she is n rebuild

Reactions: 2
Honestly i used to think she had some sort of mental disorder but i feel like its nothing like that, i feel like its more to do with her smoking weed😂 she gets in these weird state or minds where she wants a whole new personality change and its like she cant keep up so she ends up just being bummy/having no drive. There was a period when she was an ‘influencer’ for a couple years probably until she was about 18 she was actually consistent with it then it all went to tit😂

Reactions: 4
Loving her new photo shoot set up HAHAHAHA! She could of got the creases out the bed sheet and clipped it tight so it’s not all baggy and looking like a hospital curtain 😩🤣 oh and at LEAST give the carpet a Hoover

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That new ‘shoot’ on her story are probably some of the most unprofessional photos/videos i have ever seen😂 it literally looks like a normal random girl in her bedroom asked her mates to take a quick pic of her before they go for a night out. Plss how does she get away with it

Reactions: 5
Glad she said that cause her makeup looks dry n tit. Her lips look like they’re filled w puss. Her bronzer is the wrong shade. She does the same makeup look on everyone. Surely all these girls aren’t the same shade of foundation. There’s definitely a smoothing filter on her face. She probs took the video then saved it so the filter doesn’t come up.
34568A52-E5B7-4922-ACF0-96341EF0A5A3.png

We looooooooove an in denial queen who can’t seem she’s gained a bit. Tbh a sign of a healthy relationship sometimes is gaining weight but who knows maybe it’s that fact she’s unemployed at home everyday
EE4D1533-2C05-494C-B030-D6A2498C3C32.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Remember when she tweeted fat shaming and homophobic things? Oh have the tables have turned 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Im so confused is she trying to make people feel sorry for her? Her dad isnt dead lol why can she not just let people celebrate instead of making it about her? Embarrassing
Lol I personally don’t see my dad. My family make Father’s Day about my mum lol we post her n celebrate her. She gets both holidays bevause she’s had to be both parents. Rosie could just do the same for her nan n mum. Celebrate them n show that Yh you might not have a male figure in your life but those two ladies made it seem like u didn’t need one. She’s so childish

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.