Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie I’ve found u a friend.
ROZE said she wasn’t telling anyone the date of her test on her live, but posts on her story that it’s this Thursday! Anyone smart person would work out the 24th June! What time was it rose babe? 7:30am ? Yeah ok then seeing as first tests of a day starts at 8:10 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s had lessons w her mum n bf n thinks she’s ready. ... she’s asking questions about a bleeping roundabout. Just Google it ??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s had lessons w her mum n bf n thinks she’s ready. ... she’s asking questions about a bleeping roundabout. Just Google it ??
Let’s see if that and a couple of YouTube videos will help her pass... I’d be very suprised lol just seems like a waste of time and money

Reactions: 2
She’s only gone n proved us right 😂😂😂. She needs to get an instructor. Buy the app. Watch YouTube videos n acc study n learn to drive. Not manifest it ffs. Did she even make it to the end of the road 😂😂😅.
she wasted their time n someone else who has been waiting months n acc studied could’ve had her place the twit
B3917B7E-85D5-45F6-B9B6-C46E71214D57.png

She wasted time n money. How dumb do you have to be. That’s the point of an instructor they push u n tell u when and if you’re ready or not you bellend. Thank god she’s not on the road. We are safe for a few more weeks ladies until she rebooks. You can’t force driving I learnt up until the point where my instructor couldn’t teach me anymore n the lessons were just us talking 😂😂 or her taking phonecalls cause she knew I could drive but I wanted to keep learning to build confidence. This idiot thinks her one week bf n benefit mum is gonna teach he. Also how has she acc failed it’s only 8am 😂😂

If she failed on a roundabout I’m gonna piss myself w laughter cause she asked about it n could’ve googled it like a normal person rather than take strangers advice

The thing she failed on was not stopping at a stop sign ... when I had my lessons w my instructor we went around the area where I would have my tests in order to familiarise myself w every part of the area. I went to Mill Hill but ended up booking Hendon or something. There’s a stop sign at this junction. I thought oh if I just look around for cars I can still go but my instructor explained no you have to come to a full stop regardless. Hence when u paid for a bleeping instructor so that I don’t fail on silly things like a stop sign which I wouldn’t have known if she didn’t say. Rosie mate you acc need to sort it out. U can’t rush things like this. Driving isn’t just a license it’s about being safe for other people. You seem like you wanna cause accidents n then you’d blame someone else for them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No I think like she didn’t stop at the line she stopped directly at the red light when the line was a few meters back but what did she think the line was for ... decoration
lol that’s why she needs driving lessons properly and not rush it such a waste of money

She obviously hasnt had any actual lessons. You literally learn to do traffic lights. Where to stop AKA behind the white line so you can see the lights change and give way to a crossing or traffic!! 🤣🤣🤣

She obviously hasnt had any actual lessons. You literally learn to do traffic lights. Where to stop AKA behind the white line so you can see the lights change and give way to a crossing or traffic!! 🤣🤣🤣
But even without lessons it’s common sense. Like when u sit in a car w someone who’s drives overtime you learn things naturally sometimes w/o noticing. But I feel it’s common sense to wait at the white line for anyone😂

But even without lessons it’s common sense. Like when u sit in a car w someone who’s drives overtime you learn things naturally sometimes w/o noticing. But I feel it’s common sense to wait at the white line for anyone😂
theres so many road signs and markings for her. Babes they are there for a reason

theres so many road signs and markings for her. Babes they are there for a reason
Imagine 10 minutes in you fail ... I’d be fuming cause that’s a waste of time n money purely because you’re an idiot who didn’t study.
we should make a poll on how many times we think she will do her test 😂

Reactions: 1
Bishops stortford is such a hard place to take your test! She’s literally never going to pass if she doesn’t even have an instructor !

Reactions: 2
Does she think this is impressive ... cause I just see her as a big joke. He’s a grown man. This isn’t housewife tit. She thinks she’s idk a traveller or a stay at home wife. Have they even been together a year ... also I wouldn’t trust her saying she ‘cleaned’ cause clean to her is definitely not sanitary clean. It’s so embarrassing .
EBCF6A37-6D56-4740-B7F3-895C593E0513.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.