Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I know she’s gross but let’s not shame her for body hair, we all get it 🤣 some girls let it grow out completely I don’t think it’s a big deal

Reactions: 15
Guys I know she’s gross but let’s not shame her for body hair, we all get it 🤣 some girls let it grow out completely I don’t think it’s a big deal
Yeah body hair is totally normal i think whats weirder is her she’s gone through another personality change 😂 she went from ‘high maintenance boss babe girl’ to a bummy stoner in like a week 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Couldn’t agree more!! Should probably also consider cutting out the fat shaming as it just doesn’t sit right

Reactions: 8
Yeah body hair is totally normal i think whats weirder is her she’s gone through another personality change 😂 she went from ‘high maintenance boss babe girl’ to a bummy stoner in like a week 😭
It’s normal but when she’s a girl that would shame someone for it she shouldn’t be posting like that

Like she’d literally fat shame someone for being size 12 and then acts this way so idc I’m shaming her

Reactions: 4
I think like we’ve all said on here before, it isnt about fat shaming nobody cares if she’s an 8 or a 12, it was more about how much she edits her pictures to portray herself as someone she isn’t. She was literally telling girls to use her for ‘size reference’ for her own body whilst she was sinching in her waist! It’s unbelievably damaging to all the young and even older girls who follow her! She’s always posting quotes about ‘being real’ and ‘dont be fooled by social media’ when she literally plays a big role in why girls are insecure themselves. Just look at those screenshots of her live compared to what she posts, fair enough she isnt posing and she’s off guard but actually look at the difference!! I am definitely not fat shaming her. It just makes me angry that she’s put on weight so clearly and instead of trying to lose it which is what she wants, she’s just editing her pics and pretending she hasnt. She’s literally fat shaming herself lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She needs her own personality , ever since she’s been hanging around with that lily bird, who is just as scruffy, she’s started posting conspiracies more and being 1000% against covid despite having a vulnerable mum and nan at home.
she contradicts herself on a daily basis. I’d love to see how her mind works honestly.
if you follow lily you’ll see how much crap she posts on her story too. Absolutely deluded the pair of them. Both need a wash and a job , then maybe I’ll give them the time of day

• Heart
Couldn’t agree more!! Should probably also consider cutting out the fat shaming as it just doesn’t sit right
She fat shamed n she’s a racist bleep. I will comment on her body just like she’s commented on other girls bodies. If she doesn’t like it what a shame

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i don’t get how she’s changed personalities since becoming friends with someone again? Does anyone know what happened to her and Lilly on why the stopped talking?
Bit much ‘suck ya mudda’ calm down English rose

• Haha
I have my own personal opinion on the vaccine but she doesn’t need to act like this View attachment 621506
Noo because this is actually so embarrassing. Thank duck she don’t have her 100k followers anymore and she cant talk shite to loads of people 😂😂 fair enough its everyones choice if they want it or not but its not a bleeping conspiracy its literally medicine. Guarantee her mum and nan have both got theirs.

Reactions: 5
i don’t get how she’s changed personalities since becoming friends with someone again? Does anyone know what happened to her and Lilly on why the stopped talking?
Bit much ‘suck ya mudda’ calm down English rose
Pretty sure lily slept with Johnny that’s why they fell out lol. They had a fight in a bar in Hertford there was a video of it

• Haha
No way 😂😂😂😂 where was the video? Did roze even mention it
Course she didn’t mention it 😂😂😂 she goes all road girl in it and screams at lily “ give me my bag back bruv” and breaks it when pulling it from her ( it was a designer one she made out to be real but was fake ) I wish I still had the video honestly it’s so embarrassing. Shows how much of a hood rat skank she is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
LOOOOOOOL! When she talks all hood it makes me cringe! Sit down white girl! If she came round my area she would get smacked the duck up 😭🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.