Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know in this heat her pussy stankkkkkkk she probs fake tans her vagina knowing her n the smell w the heat of old tan... violation for him
Fake tans her vagina 💀💀

Does she think this is impressive ... cause I just see her as a big joke. He’s a grown man. This isn’t housewife tit. She thinks she’s idk a traveller or a stay at home wife. Have they even been together a year ... also I wouldn’t trust her saying she ‘cleaned’ cause clean to her is definitely not sanitary clean. It’s so embarrassing . View attachment 634551
I’d expect anyone who knows me to drop kick me if I ever posted tit like this

Reactions: 3
If she put this much effort into learning what a red light meant n where to stop she would’ve passed ffs. Give it a rest
515FD77B-9EDB-47B4-9EC3-3468869E67D6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she put this much effort into learning what a red light meant n where to stop she would’ve passed ffs. Give it a rest View attachment 634999
The way she stayed coming into contact with people outside their house hold swear she was doing that throughout lockdowns? She just jumps on the bandwagon of talking about the latest news everyone is talking about.
Think she should be searching for a driving instructor! And as for cleaning her mans flat LOL! The flat she was meant to move in but sadly she’s a dirt bag and he don’t want her there funny how we ain’t seen him in a while just his body in her dusty bed! He probs got a cleaner in to clean she don’t know the word of hygiene she just screams dirty and musty tan and a fishy fanny🤮😵🤮🤮

LOL JUST LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’m baffled how someone whi failed their test is giving advice on booking tests. Test centres should not be accepting payment or bookings from people who have not had an instructor or proof of having some hours w someone professional. Yes people can learn from their dad etc but your family aren’t professionals there’s only so much they can tell you n majority of the time they took their test years ago n the test has even changed since I done it n I passed last august like it’s unsafe passing someone who hasn’t had a professional involved. Driving is dang

Reactions: 4
Of course she’s stopped wearing a mask. Her obese mum and nan would die if she brought something home because she wasn’t wearing a mask, she’s so selfish
B0FE79B4-DB6F-4766-9F5C-FBB7B741131F.png

Is she even an influencer. No brans send her pr no companies collab w her unless she asks n says her prices are cheap n it’s mainly little girl companies. Swear she’s never even been invited to an event ever lol so she’s not really an influencer just a girl w a lot of dead followers who probs forgot they follow her

Reactions: 6
I’m baffled how someone whi failed their test is giving advice on booking tests. Test centres should not be accepting payment or bookings from people who have not had an instructor or proof of having some hours w someone professional. Yes people can learn from their dad etc but your family aren’t professionals there’s only so much they can tell you n majority of the time they took their test years ago n the test has even changed since I done it n I passed last august like it’s unsafe passing someone who hasn’t had a professional involved. Driving is dang
I agree with this completely . The first test I booked ( I wasn’t ready for at all just over confident) I had only practiced with a parent next to me . I failed miserably 😂 I then booked proper lessons with an instructor for about 6 months and practiced with my parents as I went along . I learnt so much more doing it properly and honestly I don’t blame the driving examiner for stopping my test half way through the first time . Second time test , I passed and felt so much more confident with it . I was 17 when I thought I could “wing it” and oh how little I knew lmao . I do think it should be regulated . I could have caused an accident by being a cocky teenager

Reactions: 2
I totally agree and the way family teach you isn’t the legal way. It’s their way. When I learnt to drive yes I was a good driver but the reason we have an instructor is because there’s a certain way to pass a driving test. It’s not enough to just be a good driver you’ve gotta do so many extra things in order to pass. The excessive mirror checks we don’t do in normal day to day life but in a test youve gotta show them you can break your neck to check that blind spot 😂😂😂. You’ve got to indicate for everything n every moment. In normal life people just turn n don’t do tit 😂. She won’t pass if she doesn’t learn how to pass the test. There’s things they look for

I agree with this completely . The first test I booked ( I wasn’t ready for at all just over confident) I had only practiced with a parent next to me . I failed miserably 😂 I then booked proper lessons with an instructor for about 6 months and practiced with my parents as I went along . I learnt so much more doing it properly and honestly I don’t blame the driving examiner for stopping my test half way through the first time . Second time test , I passed and felt so much more confident with it . I was 17 when I thought I could “wing it” and oh how little I knew lmao . I do think it should be regulated . I could have caused an accident by being a cocky teenager

Reactions: 7
Learn with a official driving instructor and then practice in a family car thats what i did. I put into practice what i learnt and passed first time.

she really needs to go do lessons otherwise she will be in a never ending cycle of failing 🤣

Baking? Is she serious? 😂 if she literally watched one recent professional makeup tutorial she’d know baking looks really cakey and completely dries out your skin and you really dont need to do it.. each to their own obviously but i assume she’s doing this on all her ‘clients’ which is is just embarrassing considering she’s making them pay for using crappy techniques like this that dont work
822CE2BE-92C9-4E23-A1D1-2DD9BC891F54.png

Can’t believe she’s behaving so abnoxiously about covid and wearing masks when her mum and nan are vulnerable. How would she feel if they got it? No one likes wearing masks and no one likes staying inside for months on end but it’s better than catching it and dying! Wish she’d stop spreading stupid information it’s actually embarrassing

New to this thread but is it just me or does anyone else think she looks really grubby? Like whenever I see her videos and pictures I just think she looks dirty and needs a good scrub in the shower. You know she just has a musky smell in her room too mixed with dog. I don’t know I just don’t like the girl. Also I saw her once working on a riri stand and my gosh her bleeping makeup is absolutely terrible! It’s embarrassing! I don’t know how she thinks she looks good with that amount of makeup and her ridiculous thick black marker pen brows and Her patchy tan 🤢 she just looked pathetic I wanted to laugh...

• Heart
Hold on so she’s runs her own clothes business, she’s a make up artist and now she’s a content creator for some random brand? 😂 no wonder literally everything she does is so half assed she’s doing tooo much that clearly cant handle. When was the last time she really put effort into lushes? And now she’s got ANOTHER job? I totally get wanting to explore different opportunities but at this point she’s just a mess and so is everything she does.. how long will it take her before she realises?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.