Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know in this heat her pussy stankkkkkkk she probs fake tans her vagina knowing her n the smell w the heat of old tan... violation for him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know in this heat her pussy stankkkkkkk she probs fake tans her vagina knowing her n the smell w the heat of old tan... violation for him
LOOOOOOOOOL ffs kinder vomited in my mouth at the thought of her stench. Always remember that live when he said roses pus stinks 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹 actually believe him as well.
She’s a big she tried saying she caught her tan from the son! We all know she can’t go that dark that quick old English rose it’s tan who you tryna kid ROZE babe go take a shower grot bags even ya man don’t wanna touch ya

Reactions: 4
LOOOOOOOOOL ffs kinder vomited in my mouth at the thought of her stench. Always remember that live when he said roses pus stinks 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹 actually believe him as well.
She’s a big she tried saying she caught her tan from the son! We all know she can’t go that dark that quick old English rose it’s tan who you tryna kid ROZE babe go take a shower grot bags even ya man don’t wanna touch ya
Her n hope use to use these nasal tan sprays n hope n her talked about getting an injection once on their live to inject melanin so they can tan more darker lol I was baffled that people go as far as injections. It was through her cornrow n weed phase

Reactions: 2
Her n hope use to use these nasal tan sprays n hope n her talked about getting an injection once on their live to inject melanin so they can tan more darker lol I was baffled that people go as far as injections. It was through her cornrow n weed phase
Wahhhhh the hell? Wait wait you spray tan up you’re nose ?????? Lol I’m late but wahhhhhhh wow!! Just goes to show the black fishing behaviour Rose goes through. No disrespect to hope she’s doing good but she’s another one who needs to be happy being white Iv seen the tight curls she still does. And I remember rose and hope with there braided hair 😹😹 rose can’t really do it now she’s got bald patches 😹😹😹

Wahhhhh the hell? Wait wait you spray tan up you’re nose ?????? Lol I’m late but wahhhhhhh wow!! Just goes to show the black fishing behaviour Rose goes through. No disrespect to hope she’s doing good but she’s another one who needs to be happy being white Iv seen the tight curls she still does. And I remember rose and hope with there braided hair 😹😹 rose can’t really do it now she’s got bald patches 😹😹😹
No I think it’s like melanin enhancers it’s acc popular amounts the cream cheese girls ( not to be offensive lol take it as a joke aimed at her not anyone else ) I think it’s to produce more melanin so when they tan it becomes darker

Rose is a chav sorry to say. Like I’m expecting her to be applying for benefits in the next 5-8 years and a child by her early 20s ish. W an unknown baby daddy n a failing lash business. Jayden will be so proud

Reactions: 3
No I think it’s like melanin enhancers it’s acc popular amounts the cream cheese girls ( not to be offensive lol take it as a joke aimed at her not anyone else ) I think it’s to produce more melanin so when they tan it becomes darker

Rose is a chav sorry to say. Like I’m expecting her to be applying for benefits in the next 5-8 years and a child by her early 20s ish. W an unknown baby daddy n a failing lash business. Jayden will be so proud
LOL! I actually just googled is that’s actually mental like I’m shocked that’s actually I thing 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 that made me laugh cream cheese girls I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s 1000000% a chav and I’m half surprised she hadn’t gotten prego already.
lol failed lash business failed clothing line failed MUA business see she’s been quiet with that guess no one wants to be caked in make up to look like her 🤣

New man? Cozzzzzzzz why’s Lego head staying at her crusty house? If he’s got his own gaff. It’s that fan on her ‘make up chair’ for me LOOOOL
This is so sad and embarrassing lol No rosie my ‘mans’ don’t ignore me whilst in bed together he can’t get his hands off me more like :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And if he was that hot he would have took his clothes off but I guess he didn’t want all his body touching the dirty bed lol

• Heart
The thing is I don’t get yeah. Everything’s open ... except nightclubs. She literally can go n do whatever she wants except travel abroad or go to a nightclub I don’t see the big deal. She’s literally able to see her family n boyfriend n friends n go out to eat or go cinema etc ... what’s the problem 😂

Reactions: 5
The stuff she’s saying is just a loud off bollox lol literally watching it and laughing 😹
did you hear when she said both of them decided it would be better if she's not moving in with him . and that she's a baby and not ready to be a housewife yet . she stole me a good hour but it was so fun to watch while doing my lunch ahahahha

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL I’m dead 😹

she talks a tit loads of bollox she says she don’t even have a house key? She’s 20? And the tit she was talking about with her driving? She don’t even know when her test is she said may someone corrected her and she said June not July! Some crack head living in the clouda full off weed smoke think she needs to lay off the drugs and she said she had 0.5ml filler the other day yeah ok hun whoever shoved more in you’re lips needs to be struck off !

Attachments

• Heart
Oh and guess what girls…. ROZE is a lying dirty little smelly pussy ass witch! She said her driving test was at the end of the month she told people on the live she don’t wanna give the date. 1. She ain’t really doing her test coz she can’t drive and only has had two lessons
2. She said her test was at 7:30 am babe tests don’t start till 8:10am stop lying you sound like a dumb chav

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.