Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they broke up. There’s only
One picture of him n she un tagged him. I swear there were more pictures
Yeah I could have sworn there was more as well I know she deleted the one where everyone thought she was pregnant LOL! But yeah I think there was more. Well that didn’t last long surprise surprise 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Who could put up with such a bum GF who sits in bed all day getting high or drunk. He was fooled with her “boss babe” act pretending to be a forex trader when they got together, he’s now seen it was fake and she’s not even capable of keeping a tidy bedroom🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
LOL tit what a dumb twit 😹😹

Gonna blame not having a discount code so she can’t see her man *cough* (ex)
Why does she need a code.... doesn’t she drive lol. Prancing around w her car yet she can’t use it. Also Uber isn’t even that expensive or get someone to drop her plus if he wants to see her badly he’ll come get her 😂😂. Can’t afford n Uber

Reactions: 4
Why does she need a code.... doesn’t she drive lol. Prancing around w her car yet she can’t use it. Also Uber isn’t even that expensive or get someone to drop her plus if he wants to see her badly he’ll come get her 😂😂. Can’t afford n Uber
EXACTLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Clearly he don’t wanna see her other wise he would have come got her!!!! Suppose to be boss babe but can’t afford an Uber to her mans 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Yet he wasn’t in her story for all we know they’ve broken up unfollowed eachother n she’s acting like they’re together.
Defo broken up LOOL!
Funny how she’s not got any videos or pics of him and her in his new gaff she always used to when she used to stay with him when he was living at home

Reactions: 1
I love how she was taking videos driving acting like she’s a boss babe n independent but can’t afford a full price Uber. What happened to your car babe I thought you could go where you wanted. What a sad little life 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.