Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put the lights on it herself!! She brought it off Amazon. Only worth a tenner LOL! Why don’t she leave it outside for someone to take like she did when she found that other mirror!! Clearly needing the money. Boss babe is broke babe

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wasnt she a DIY boss babe for putting together the mirror by herself?😂 she actually is tooo broke clearly, always tryna sell off her stuff that most of it she got for free aswell 😂 give it to a bleeping charity shop hun stop scamming people

Why would you ‘spontaneously’ re decorate your bedroom when you’re supposedly moving out in less than 2 weeks? 🤔 wouldn’t mind if she’d have said ‘with me now moving out I thought I would freshen up my room for my mum as it’s now going to just be used as a guest room etc’ no redecorate ‘MY’ room 🤔

Reactions: 10
Why would you ‘spontaneously’ re decorate your bedroom when you’re supposedly moving out in less than 2 weeks? 🤔 wouldn’t mind if she’d have said ‘with me now moving out I thought I would freshen up my room for my mum as it’s now going to just be used as a guest room etc’ no redecorate ‘MY’ room 🤔
Was literally going to say that!!! Why would you waste you’re time doing that if your moving LOOOOOL! More like her mans moving and she’s just staying there when she can she talks crap!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Literally!!! Unless her plans fell through or she’s not moving as soon as she’s saying?

Reactions: 2
Literally!!! Unless her plans fell through or she’s not moving as soon as she’s saying?
She’s been moving for about 90 years, took less time for the titanic to be discovered than it’s taking for baby girl roze to move into her flat

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahahaha “office” where?! You mean your musty bed or filthy bedroom floor.
1CD57643-9AFC-42A3-BB46-656E811E6770.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tired from what though? Don’t do duck all

Whole picture just smells like dog piss and bo and just musty body and those trainers need a day off bet they stink to high heaven 🤮🤮
duck me those extensions in the second pic. One thing you need to do with extensions is to put some serious time aside for daily maintenance or even the best extensions in the world look ragged. You’ve got to put the work in and considering Rosie looks like she’d smell like Morrison’s fish counter - I don’t think she’s washing them regularly is she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs to stop acting like she’s some baddie i swear she literally thinks she’s an aesthetic 😂 how is she posting her crusty toes like that pretending its some sort of vibe? Its trampy 😭 and as for those extensions.. you’d think considering she’s at home 24/7 doing nothing the least she could do is take care of herself properly haha

Reactions: 7
Looks like rosie doesnt go to needles and creams anymore probably because she was given free treatments when she had a following hmm

Slob alert desperate for cash
Gone from boss babe black fishing to all zen with her candles and aesthetic wannabe 😂
She’s tryna sell something she made herself and cant even be bothered to give people correct measurements? 😂 does it get any worse

How many more times she’s gonna post her bed! Don’t she have sales to be doing for her so called business? And why she sitting in her car she can’t drive 😂😂😂
She really needs to get a real job

Pamper time for boss babe ROZE😂😂
Pretty sure every day is a pamper day for her at this point? 😂 she doesn’t do anything else except she looks like she doesnt shower everyday? How has she still not mastered making her fake tan look nice when all she does is sit at home and ‘pamper’ herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.