Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes in a career cycle 🤣 im still waiting on her to join an mlm

need to make a rosie b bingo career card🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes in a career cycle 🤣 im still waiting on her to join an mlm

need to make a rosie b bingo career card🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂
So true though she’s probs realising she should of stuck with her makeup and singing when she first did it. She might actually be somewhere now.
can tell she’s very impulsive and if there’s no straight away gain from it she quits 😂
Don’t know anyone successful that got there the way she’s trying.
patience is a virtue

Reactions: 4
At this point. Drop a sex tape. Go Kim k although don’t think anyone would be interested to watch. Wanna bet she starts n OF

Reactions: 3
If she ever does only fans, her hygiene HOPEFULLY increase and maybe she will stick to it??? But then again shes so lazy 😫

genuinely want her to find herself 🙌🏽

Reactions: 2
You need more than ya fuckin chakras healing. Meditation and tit like that ain’t gonna do nothing if you are intact crippled with depression and anxiety, you’re just further glossing over it by ‘oh yes look I feel so relaxed hehehe’ you need therapy, to understand WHAT is making you depressed or WHY and work through it to better understand it. No watching a bleeping YouTube video. Yes, it can help alongside proper help but girl, stop making everything a bleeping personality trait.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You need more than ya fuckin chakras healing. Meditation and tit like that ain’t gonna do nothing if you are intact crippled with depression and anxiety, you’re just further glossing over it by ‘oh yes look I feel so relaxed hehehe’ you need therapy, to understand WHAT is making you depressed or WHY and work through it to better understand it. No watching a bleeping YouTube video. Yes, it can help alongside proper help but girl, stop making everything a bleeping personality trait.
It’s no wonder she is “depressed” she is portraying a complete fake person online and fails to take any accountability for her actions.
I caught a bit of her live today, I found it hilarious that she called herself a perfectionist loll what have you ever in your life perfect Roze? Besides being a racist homophobic bum b!itch that is.

Instagram vs reality of her live today. She needs serious help in accepting her body and stop being a Jenner wannabe for the gram.
2BFC8C3D-130A-40AE-8636-468FBB528D70.jpeg
F9255072-50DC-46E8-94C1-7C8D99A3C5A2.jpeg
80C90C30-7168-459B-970C-16324991A137.jpeg

Reactions: 5
It’s no wonder she is “depressed” she is portraying a complete fake person online and fails to take any accountability for her actions.
I caught a bit of her live today, I found it hilarious that she called herself a perfectionist loll what have you ever in your life perfect Roze? Besides being a racist homophobic bum b!itch that is.

Instagram vs reality of her live today. She needs serious help in accepting her body and stop being a Jenner wannabe for the gram.
View attachment 549248View attachment 549249View attachment 549250
false advertising at its finest!!

Exactly, she’s obviously unhappy with her weight/image or wouldn’t edit herself so much. I mean, we all like a filter, maybe brighten a photo or etc but she’s editing herself 3 dress sizes smaller then wonders why she’s depressed. Until she addresses WHY she’s unhappy and takes steps to change/improve that, meditation videos on YT aren’t gonna do duck all. That’s like trying to put a plaster round a leaking pipe - it’s not gonna do anything. She needs help (which I know is easier said than done on the NHS) and to start taking the steps to help herself. Smoking weed (nothing against it) and eating all the time isn’t gonna help, also smoking weed and being stoned 80% of the time isn’t gonna motivate you or help you have a better mindset. She needs to stop smoking weed, get out of bed and make her business a success, use the hours in her day and get active - I know people have mixed reviews on her cosmetic work she’s had done but I think she’s so pretty! She could really make Instagram worth her while if she stopped dossing round and hoovered her bedroom now and again.

not only this I watched her live and she’s so unprofessional. She looked so rushed and was putting on the items she was trying to sell 😂
She didn’t even know what style her black shorts are (frayed/distressed) her viewers had to keep correcting her 😂
Business woman of the year check

Reactions: 2
Doing your own laundry isn’t called being a housewife it’s called being an adult. Wait till she calls herself a chef for cooking him eggs on toast
598DE707-2A4F-42F4-9E25-DD4D90741844.png

• Haha
I wish I hadn't seen it xd

Am I the only one who thinks rose is I need for money ? If her business would be successful than she didn't have to make a secret sale live stream on Instagram.
I think she’s realised she’s fucked up by selling off her old insta! If she’d have start putting effort into content and etc like I said before, she could have really started to earn some money. Especially as she’s got the little bit of ‘fame’ (I say that VERY lightly 😂) from Xfactor!

‘I’ve been doing my washing yesterday and today’ 😭😭😭 is she actually okay she’s 20 years old 😭 just from that i feel like she has no sense of basic hygiene it just makes me think she stinks of weed and dogs😂 and she wasn’t ever really making any proper money from Instagram i dont think because she was so all over the place with it, the key is consistency and she doesn’t have that , constantly changing what she promoted, her opinions and her style to suit different brands and i think people just thought she was lying in the end

Doing your own laundry isn’t called being a housewife it’s called being an adult. Wait till she calls herself a chef for cooking him eggs on toast View attachment 550049
Housewife don’t make me laughhh that’s called being independent and not relying on mommy to do everything for you

If she does moves out no way will she be washing her clothes everyday if she feels the need to post on insta when she’s done two days of washing. Like does she want us to give her a medal why is she telling us she’s doing washing??🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.